Zero Dark Thirty

The raid scene looked fairly realistic to me, except of course for all the dialogue. Operators aren't at all chatty. It's all planned out with contingencies, everyone knows what they're supposed to do and when, and hand signals with the occasional low verbal clarification when needed.

"Breacher!"

:facepalm:

the raid was coo but it just wasnt tense at all imo, i guess cuz you know whats going to happen

the scene where that chick gets blown up by a car was coo tho

i thought the movie was not very good at all, regardless of whatever your views on torture are. it was dumb, i can't believe it was up for oscars...that girl had like 4 speaking lines

i liked the hurt locker though.

I thought Hurt Locker was decent but way over the top with his alpha male'ness.
ZD3 was overly long, but felt much more 'real' than hurt locker.

Argo reminds me a lot of U-571 in the sense that it took a historical event and twisted it into yet another bullshit American circle jerk.

I enjoyed Argo, but to call it propaganda is a tad bit extreme. I'd call it more embellished. The real story the guy went in and they left without any incidents like the movie (such as the chase or the bazaar scene).

WTF is Hollywood supposed to do? They are in the business of selling tickets to Americans. You guys make it sound like every film has an American version of Goebbels is behind the director's chair drastically changing scripts.

Last edited:
I enjoyed Argo, but to call it propaganda is a tad bit extreme. I'd call it more embellished. The real story the guy went in and they left without any incidents like the move (such as the chase or the bazaar scene).

WTF is Hollywood supposed to do? They are in the business of selling tickets to Americans. You guys make it sound like every film has an American version of Goebbels is behind the director's chair drastically changing scripts.

The truth is the story of Argo just wasn't that interesting. It probably should never have been made into a movie. Even with the "hollywood" additions the story never captivated me. I can't say I got attached to a single character and the only moment in the whole movie that gave me a suspenseful feeling was when they were surrounded in that shopping plaza.

ZD3 on the other hand had the opposite effect. The parts of the movie that sucked were the areas where they added a hollywood touch. Reporting the story more true to life (specifically the raid) would have made it a better movie.

nash go crazy

tell everyone your crazy theories that a random blogger came up with, and you believe them because you have no concept of credible journalism

because

jews

it makes sense though

if bin laden really died in 2001, it would very much undermine public opinion on the war. pulling his head out of the freezer 10 years later would make it seem like the war actually accomplished something.

it makes sense though

if bin laden really died in 2001, it would very much undermine public opinion on the war. pulling his head out of the freezer 10 years later would make it seem like the war actually accomplished something.

Please tell me you are too young to vote?

just saying it's a possibility.. i don't buy any of "journalism" that comes out of the middle east anymore.

just saying it's a possibility.. i don't buy any of "journalism" that comes out of the middle east anymore.

If you've ever met or dealt with anyone in the US Intelligence Community you would realize there is no way they could pull that off.

nash go crazy

tell everyone your crazy theories that a random blogger came up with, and you believe them because you have no concept of credible journalism

because

jews
Man i'm sorry. Ofcourse i believe that he was shot during the raid. Afterall, we all saw the pictures of a dead Osama Bin Laden in the Mainstream Media right?

Like that one..
Osama-Bin-Laden-Dead-Body-Photo-Good-Lawd.jpg

Spoiler

Or how about that one? Looks like him so it's gotta be real!
obl_dead.jpg

Spoiler

Not convinced yet? This one will surely do it!
THIRDFAKECOMP.jpg

Not to mention that even fucking Fox News reported he died in 2001.

How about Benazir Bhutton, the ex-Prime Minister of Pakistan saying that Bin Laden is dead shortly before she was assassinated (wonder why).

Or the FBI caught faking more Bin Laden photos:

Ever wondered about that notorious "sea funeral" of Bin Laden? Because that's totally what muslims do...

It's pretty easy really. He died in 2001 but the US of fucking A needed an enemy to portrait so they "kept him alive". They needed a justification for the continuious wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. If the public knew that Bin Laden was already dead, they would've never approved of the invasion of Iraq and probably would've demanded the troops to be withdrawn from Afghanistan.
At one point the government decided that the "image" of Bin Laden has served it's purpose and officially let him die. :shrug:

But it's all cool. Drink your Koolaid and sit in the corner. It's safer that way :rolleyes:

Last edited:
nash why do u post on tw when u should obviously be in forensics

i'm gonna guess, and maybe i'll check back later, that all of your links contain no legitimate sources

because you live in this infantile world where the fantastic is the most reasonable explanation

nash you give me a few days and i'm pretty sure that by using your standards of journalism, i could come up with compelling evidence that julius caesar is the head of the illuminati and actually the great great great great great grandfather of jay-z

:rofl: You're pathetic.

Debunk everything i just said instead of going on your usual brainless ad hominem attacks?

Last edited:
Back