your UI screens, let's see em

newuib.jpg

Hey Travace-

What's the inventory mod? I'm currently using baggins with a little extra addon called possessions for all chars, but I like the layout of that

Cool yeah I found it through searching (who knew!).. I'll try it tonight, I read a few bugs with 3.2 and sorting but damn that looks nice.. ;) thanks

i get no bugs with sorting.

and i like the auto vender of gray items..... you can set which folder all gray items go to and when you put a item in it it remembers. then you can make that folder auto sale to venders.

its nice and my fav bag addon ive found in wow.

I dunno what's worse; the pot leaf motif that makes it look like you bought WoW at a vietnamese convenience store, or that amazingly, someone took "Jordanthug".

download a few art packs for sunn viewport, testing some out. looks better on a higher res, not sure why photobucket scaled it down. and who would of thought, there would be another jordan who is a thug on my server

yea you will just have to set it up to your likeing.

takes a l;ittle while to get the way you like but you can do it with any resolution... its jsut right out of the box with no tweaking it wont be right unless its the designed resolution.

Back