You know what feels ridiculously good ?

Here in western WA we have a place called "tight clips" (maybe tight cuts? been a while...) anyway... they hire only hot chicks, slap them in short skirts and then have them go to enough massage classes to do a decent job on some extending hair washing sessions/back shoulder rubs. The guy that came up with the idea for the chain is a god among men.

Here in western WA we have a place called "tight clips" (maybe tight cuts? been a while...) anyway... they hire only hot chicks, slap them in short skirts and then have them go to enough massage classes to do a decent job on some extending hair washing sessions/back shoulder rubs. The guy that came up with the idea for the chain is a god among men.

Brilliant.

I don't know how it is in the states but in brazil every time you go to a hair stylist you get your hair shampooed and massaged by a female assistant that was hired based solely on her looks; it's pretty awesome. they're usually very friendly so you can have a nice chat with em, they obviously get hit on by the clients all the time so it's nearly impossible to score them.

I also like this but the only places that wash your hair before cutting it around me are those shitty chain beauty salons. They can't cut worth shit and although that is slightly balanced out by the fact that they're usually hot 20 somethings doing the cutting, I had to start going to a real barber. Now I get my hair cut by a hairy 60 year old guy. He may not rub his breast against me but my hair looks like it's supposed to and I get what I fucking paid for.

It's a trade off with the hot young girls vs. old guy barbers. Around here there are some excellent Italian barbers I'll go to occasionally. They usually pay great attention to detail -- trimming stray eye-brow hair, shaving your neck with hot lather and straight-razor, etc.

Back