Xmas owned

Wish Bear

Veteran XV
Normally I get about the same as I give. This year I spent about 1/2 my paycheck on siblings and parents. I got about 200 worth of loot. Fuck. Crappy xmas this year.

Way to not embrace the Christmas spirit of giving. You deserve it for being a greedy fuck.

this makes no sense. In my original post I state that I spent quite a bit of money. And bemoan the lack of others xmas spirit in their lack of giving. ;)

How does giving > recieving make one greedy?

this makes no sense. In my original post I state that I spent quite a bit of money. And bemoan the lack of others xmas spirit in their lack of giving. ;)

How does giving > recieving make one greedy?

This year I spent about 1/2 my paycheck on siblings and parents. I got about 200 worth of loot. Fuck. Crappy xmas this year.
That's how. You greedy fuck.

My family only buys presents for the kids, then I spend my own money treating myself to sweet christmas presents :D

oh look santa got me a leather jacket and Uncharted 2 this year!

I expect my presents to carry me through the month because I spend more than I can afford. I guess next year I just won't give any presents. Then I don't have to worry about it.

Nope. I was expecting my usual 150 cash and a rotten robbie gift card. Instead I got 4 movie tickets and a gift card to barnes and noble. At the end of the month I'm fucked. Crappy Xmas.

Luke 21:1-4
1 As he looked up, Jesus saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. 2 He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins.[a] 3 "I tell you the truth," he said, "this poor widow has put in more than all the others. 4 All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on."

Maybe it's time you realize you're not a kid, and that you can afford everything you want / need without being a greedly little bastard.

Way to not embrace the Christmas spirit of giving. You deserve it for being a greedy fuck.

So would it be the same if you didn't embrace the "tradition" of being obligated to buy shit for people who may or may not deserve it if you in turn didn't want/expect people to buy stuff for you?

Back