Xmas owned

So would it be the same if you didn't embrace the "tradition" of being obligated to buy shit for people who may or may not deserve it if you in turn didn't want/expect people to buy stuff for you?

I bought stuff for people this year without expecting anything in return. I didn't feel slighted by any means. That's why parents enjoy getting their kids gifts and enjoy the little things the kids get them instead of putting a dollar value on each item and bitching if it doesn't even out.

My dad gave me $1000 and it was gone in all of 4 hours. I bought 2 games and paid off some bills.

:sunny:

this makes no sense. In my original post I state that I spent quite a bit of money. And bemoan the lack of others xmas spirit in their lack of giving. ;)

How does giving > recieving make one greedy?

hey guys, i gave someone 5 bucks, but when it was my turn to get monies I only got $.50. :( this sucks so bad, i totally deserve at least $5. wtf guys. i hate everyone. :fu:

p.s. i'm not greedy or ungrateful.

cutebabe.jpg

food for thought: is it really 'giving' if you expect to be compensated for your actions? so you bought presents for people expecting to be reimbursed in the form of receiving giftsof equal value. i dont see how thats really 'giving' anything if its not a sacrifice at all (personal, monetary, what ever). :shrug: just my 2cents.

Last edited:
Back