Worst accents in films (top 3).

Ugh, no, he was trying for Irish his accent just sounds the same in pretty much every movie he does...

I agree he / the movie was still great though.

so wait... christopher lambert has some weird multicultural nondistinct european accent but is supposed to be a scottish highlander, clancy brown has an american accent, but is supposed to be scottish, and Sean connery, who is, in fact, scottish and is the only real person in the movie with a scottish accent is supposed to be spanish?

ummm leonardo dicaprio did a good job pulling off a south african accent. those that think it was terrible, have probably never visited the country...

my vote?

kiera knightly trying to pull off an american accent in 'the jacket'

Costner in Robin Hood doesnt count. He didnt do an accent. Also Leo was really good in Blood Diamond.

Tim Curry for Congo is a close tie with Keanu in Dracula

Sean Connery in The Hunt for Red October

Whenever I think about this movie i think about the dinner scene where sean connery is eating and his lips are all glistening and drooly looking as if he is just about to spit but he doesnt.

so wait... christopher lambert has some weird multicultural nondistinct european accent but is supposed to be a scottish highlander, clancy brown has an american accent, but is supposed to be scottish, and Sean connery, who is, in fact, scottish and is the only real person in the movie with a scottish accent is supposed to be spanish?

He is Egyptian you Spanish Peacock

Back