Word prediction on IOS8 is basically a drunk text generator..

The fact that the new word prediction tool iOS8 has not only suggests words contextually but also never ever ends a sentence, it essentially just becomes a drunk text generator if you spam it.

For example;

I'm not going to be able to do it all wrong way to waste my two cents to a new phone and the two women that they were all in one place an amazing time in the first time I try not too much

Yeah, I usually don't post on here using a phone, like typing on a keyboard instead.

For those who don't know, the phone basically gives you 3 word choices as you type. Very easy to miss if you are drunk.

Would probably be easier to figure out how to use Siri to post messages here, but even that isn't perfect.

I don't have to go to bed and sleep with a few weeks and I don't think it is not to mention it is not the best of the best way of saying that it was not a fan since day one and only the I pad and is for the next two years of a new phone is so cute and fun to play the with it and for is to tmake for in this case is the best of the two countries men sides U can get r&g on the my mom is and just a little few years ago back to sleep the night of the my life and the other two are t to get my hair done tomorrow is going a little too more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing that I have to go back and forth to get the best of the best part of a sudden it was the first time in a while to load the bases in northern India

81672_regular_346403.jpg

getting a little beefy there peter

Welcome to the world of text prediction most of us androids have been familiar with since 2012.

ya i am confused hasnt texting always worked this way?

i remember back when iphone only suggested one word for me, man that was a pain in the ass. good thing i dont buy shitty apple products

The fact that the new word prediction tool iOS8 has not only suggests words contextually but also never ever ends a sentence, it essentially just becomes a drunk text generator if you spam it.

For example;

I'm not going to be able to do it all wrong way to waste my two cents to a new phone and the two women that they were all in one place an amazing time in the first time I try not too much

This message Mixed by Mantello™

my coworker was like wtf is this strange feature?

tapped it a few times and 'i love you' came up

he forgot he wasnt texting his wife and almost texted it to a coworker

this shit is dangerous

Back