Will Mike Tyson murder Jake Paul?

Will Mike Tyson murder Jake Paul?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Dunno about Jake Paul guy, but thinking that Tyson has totally lost it is unwarranted.
Dude won his last fight at age of 48 or so, 57 he can still get into mean shape aand he wasn't the champion for no reason, he actually can fight.

Wouldn't wanna be in Paul's shoes.

oh fuck no. i was about to say you couldnt pay me, but if you wanted to pay off my house so that I get KOd by tyson, I would be fine with that

Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson rules confirmed:

~ Officially sanctioned professional fight
~ Result will go on official records
~ Knockouts are allowed
~ 8x2-minute rounds
~ 14-ounce gloves
~ No headgear

July 20th
AT&T Stadium, Texas

No.

His death will be completely legal.

rocky-drago-if-he-dies.gif

~ Knockouts are allowed
~ 8x2-minute rounds
~ 14-ounce gloves
~ No headgear

July 20th
AT&T Stadium, Texas
WBF rules for heavyweight are 16 ounce and Tyson used 18oz for sparring..at least he used to

WBF rules for heavyweight are 16 ounce and Tyson used 18oz for sparring..at least he used to
In reality, this is a glorified exhibition fight to promote Netflix Sports.

The WBF has nothing to do with it.

The July 20 bout between YouTuber-turned-prizefighter Jake Paul and former heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson will be classified as a sanctioned, professional fight by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations.

~ Knockouts are allowed
~ 8x2-minute rounds
~ 14-ounce gloves
~ No headgear

July 20th
AT&T Stadium, Texas
How can it be a sanctioned professional fight? Wouldn't both have to be pro boxers with some kind of ranking? Paul is apparently an actual pro boxers, but is Tyson still a pro boxer? He hasn't had a match in quite a while

How can it be a sanctioned professional fight? Wouldn't both have to be pro boxers with some kind of ranking? Paul is apparently an actual pro boxers, but is Tyson still a pro boxer? He hasn't had a match in quite a while
Depends on state. I can't think of one which wouldn't grant Mike Fucking Tyson a valid licence to fight professionally. Generally there's a requirement to have X number of amateur fights under your belt, but not necessarily in every jurisdiction. I imagine Texas is fairly lax.

Maybe when it comes to a name like Tyson, certain adjustments can be made. Like temporarly license or something like that. I would think that would be for places like Vegas

i'm sending this thread 2 iron mike tyson so he can read it and find out who all u doubters are and he will come punch u in the mouth irl

Back