Wife is out of town

imgad

so... you are staying home like a good husband, renting movies and falling a sleep on the couch...

or... you could go out to the bar, get drunk, maybe in a fight, limp home or get a DUI or, taxi it. i prefer the taxi method.

No wife and no kids means you can lay around in your underwear eating pizza and icecream and playing videogames all day. Thats what I plan to do after my parents leave.

;)
mm

pics of your wife bongwora

also damn...I'm 23 and nowhere near thinking of marriage. You gave me the shivers

:/

25 is still close enough to where you can still do 21 year old things and its not creepy.

dont try it in your 30's cause then its just creepy.

:lol: Ever heard of the phrase " Girls like older guys"?

I am 30 and I can nail 21 year old's and feel just fine thanks :)

It is sad when you are 30 with no hope of fucking anyone close to 21- then it is creepy.

I look 22 ;)

Sunday afternoon football starts at 3pm EST.
Get Pizza at noon from a real place. Stop at the grocery store and pick up plenty of beer. Start drinking when the game starts. There's a game at 3pm and 06:40pm. Munch on the food to kill the buzz munchies. Drink water when going to bed and you won't have a hang over for Monday morning work. Since you don't have to share the food with the kids, get something you want, like a super spicy pizza or burrito from a Mexican joint.

Get Pizza at noon from a real place. Stop at the grocery store and pick up plenty of beer. Start drinking when the game starts. There's a game at 3pm and 06:40pm. Munch on the food to kill the buzz munchies. Drink water when going to bed and you won't have a hang over for Monday morning work. Since you don't have to share the food with the kids, get something you want, like a super spicy pizza or burrito from a Mexican joint.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Never gets old... ever hahahahhahah

Jesus fuck. I'm 21 and am one of the few bachelors left in my highschool class. I plan to happily show up at the 10 year reunion single. Marry and have kids at 30 is more like it.

That would be so fucking sweet.

Back