Why is the far left in bed with Islam?

Why is the far left in bed with Islam?

• They are misogynists who don't actually support women's rights (Weinstein democrats)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are hypocrites

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ngfm, pls find me some stats on jew/white mix so i can leap 2 my conclusion b/c p much all the (((power players))) in america get rejected by hardcore israelis due 2 goy goo in their genes

***(((power player)))/israeli rejection statistics from internet.com and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting***

Yeah, I was going to bring up the IQ thing.

Average* IQ Stats
Jewish American = 113
Asian America = 106
White American = 103
Mexican American = 90
Mixed American = 89 <- Mixing the races doesn't help.
Hispanic American = 89
Black American = 85 <- High School Level. Votes for the left.
Muslim = 84 <- School Level. Votes for the left.
Black African = 70

Yeah, I was going to bring up the IQ thing.

IQ Stats
Jewish American = 113
Asian America = 106
White American = 103
Mexican American = 90
Mixed American = 89 <- Mixing the races doesn't help.
Hispanic American = 89
Black American = 85 <- High School Level. Votes for the left.
Muslim = 84 <- School Level. Votes for the left.
Black African = 70

And at this point, there are so few natives left, why not even bother?
Right? Fuck those guys.

true

but if I was going to guess, i'd say somewhere between black americans and hispanic americans :shrug:

Your guess is good in that you and anyone from here won't ever meet. Your guess is better that Donald or someone in shape will meet you. Heh.

Your guess is good in that you and anyone from here won't ever meet. Your guess is better that Donald or someone in shape will meet you. Heh.

i've met someone from TW before :shrug:

and by the way, that was a terrible fucking post.

i've met someone from TW before :shrug:

Forgive me, but I doubt that.

I've met more than 100 people from Tribes irl, and it's always been fun.

Oh wait you didn't play Tribes. Okay, in that case you probably met tons of "T2 players"

Pro tip: T2 was not Tribes.

Right on. All I want you to do now is say you're in the camp of Havax, Trump, and Alex Jones. Same camp, just say it.

look at this little dood lol

14727439_1662808700677639_4856875462153994240_n.png

the girls in front of and behind him are still taller

what a pipsqueak lol

i actually like that
if i were a native i'd re-appropriate all the bullshit indian shit that is slapped ass on stuff
you could probably flick people off in that stuff and get away with it

What, pray tell, would cause a group that on paper supports women, freedom of speech, homosexual rights, etc. to ally itself with an extreme ideology of oppression with the facade of a religion and is responsible for centuries upon centuries of vile crimes against women, homosexuals, minorities and others throughout history?

The same could be said of Christianity. Personally I prefer my church and state separated. It makes me want to puke when a politician pretends to be religious, when we all know they don’t believe in anything but their own self interests.

Last edited:
Back