Why do people think they can stand in a parking spot to hold it?

Dumpy Dooby

Veteran X
Cruising around the downtown area today looking for a spot. Finally after a good 10-15minutes I see a guy roll out. I blow past it and start to initiate my parallel park job. Bitch is in the spot on the cell phone waving me off.

I lay on the horn and fucking fly in to the space and make her run out of the way. I get out of the car and she is all pissed off :lol:

Her: Excuse me I was holding this space for my husband, we have small children.
Me: Sorry but you can't stand in a spot to hold it.
Her: You are a grown man with legs that can walk, we have children.
Me (laughing): You aren't from LA are you?

She is on the phone snapping out to her husband that I almost ran her over and shit. Fucking idiots!

If she looked like this, I might have given her the spot

bikini.jpg

You should have explained to the bitch that it had nothing to do with the walk, you didn't want to pay $10 to park in a lot. She was obviously from out of town and should have extra tourist spending money for this.

I've got nothing against standing in the spot. I also have no qualms with what you did to get the spot either. If she was that worried her children having to walk she should have stood her ground. Whoever wants the spot more will do what they have to do.

I hate how people with kids somehow think they're more entitled to the world than everyone else

women with strollers around here will take up the entire sidewalk and expect everyone to walk on the street instead of them moving over enough to let other people through

and god forbid you actually ask them to make some room, OMG the speech you're in for about how because they have children everyone else should change their lives to accommodate them...

I don't give a rats ass whether you decided to reproduce and i'm damn sure not giving up my parking spot because you decided to bring your shit-machine with you

I've got nothing against standing in the spot. I also have no qualms with what you did to get the spot either. If she was that worried her children having to walk she should have stood her ground. Whoever wants the spot more will do what they have to do.
Husband could have dropped her and the kids off in front of the place, and then parked. He's a grown man with legs that can walk. :lol:

What she did was not wrong, what you did was not wrong ether. All i want is to be able to leagally loot / destroy sports cars that decide to park in handicap spots with no tags

Back