Who's on your pignore list?

My pignore list is rather long... mostly people have made it there due to nws-type sigs that I kept having to "quick scroll" past, whether at home (kids) or at work (co-workers). Annoying as fuck, and totally fucking useless, nws-ish sigs are like cutting out a Playboy centerfold and hanging it on your front door. "Look at meeeeeee! I see boooobeeeeees!!!!" :rolleyes:

Others prolly dont even post here anymore. I havent groomed the list in a long time. And some are just plain shitballs... their posts are utterly stupid and contrived to the point of being painful to read. I read the forums for enjoyment, not to watch some teen reaching out for attention.

The pignore feature is not "for faggots", only a true faggot/teen/dumbass would say that. That's like saying, "Anyone who uses caller ID to screen their calls is a faggot." And that would just be stupid to say. Goes to reinforce the fact that there are people here capable of being stupid.

I put Fling on ignore because of his incessant placement of "Fling :D" at the end of every post.

:lol: I'm an asshole.

Leiawen said:
Orbital doesn't get anywhere near as much flak as he used to. He seems to have mellowed somewhat in recent months.

definately. I geuss since the election is over he has found other things to make threads about. He posts some pretty outrageous science stuff but at least its not his uber-left wing canadian ranting anymore.

No one...fucking retards do not realize you DO NOT HAVE TO CLICK A THREAD. I know it is an interesting concept and requires a little "know how"

ScooBySnaCk said:
No one...fucking retards do not realize you DO NOT HAVE TO CLICK A THREAD. I know it is an interesting concept and requires a little "know how"

Which is why it's an option, I don't see what your objection is.

These forums read a lot better if certain posters simply don't exist. You don't have to see their retarded threads, you don't have to even know they're online - it's wonderful. I don't know why that's such a hard concept for you to swallow scooby.

ive never used ignore until power ignore

AkumA
BadMoFo
cogzinofa
jimmycrackcorn
Master Pimp
n9ne
orbital 123
TedBundy
|vm|

Back