Who's on your pignore list?

Ixiterra said:
He mellowed out like 2 years ago after he got off a 6 month ban or something. Everybody just overdramatizes every single thread he makes (though some are, admittedly, still pretty stupid).

And I have nobody on pignore, but I should probably consider it.

I remember when I was a Member (or a Vet, whatever, a couple of years ago) Orby used to argue with Gigafool a lot.
At least, I think it was him and Gigafool.

I don't have a problem w/ people not using the ignore feature if they don't feel like it. But if someone is just going to spam the forum w/ threads started constantly w/ absolutely no point, I'm going to ignore it.

BrightEyes
mouse
gito
shieldpackman

I think they're primarily TribesTalk posters. I don't feel like dealing with bullshit when I go to TT, because it's usually to get some information

I dont understand ignoring posters like mofo There's always some element of funny and or drama to the threads I assume piss people off...

Oddly I have yet to ignore anyone for the over the top racial bullshit that's posted every once in a while. I guess 16 yo's just get to me before pictures of hung black people. Eh, niggers.

just fngrbang

though i think i've decided to throw badmofo on there now with the power ignore feature available

Rev said:
badmofo
zool
zurn
icey
project2501
pagy
sargonnas9
el smack
link_
animo

and fngrbang

edit
this ignore list is actually really good despite being among those guys

and wtf why link

Jislan said:
- Badmofo
- Chomp
- Reggs
- Tribalbob
- |VM|

It's unbelievable how ignoring just a few people can eliminate a ton of spam. :)

btw, wasn't there going to be statistics posted on the most ignored people? I remember this being discussed in irc.

You took out the trash like you're Waste Management bro.

Mofo is the only one on my list. It's not because he annoys me that awful much with what he says, but it's the fact that he tends to spam the forums with useless posts that I dont feel like navigating around. It's much easier to just not have his posts cluttering up the front page when I dont click on them anyway except by accident.

Baub said:
Mofo is the only one on my list. It's not because he annoys me that awful much with what he says, but it's the fact that he tends to spam the forums with useless posts that I dont feel like navigating around. It's much easier to just not have his posts cluttering up the front page when I dont click on them anyway except by accident.

yep

Back