who's left in here

Scroll through the first page every other day or so. Feel that the site is slowly dying.

a bunch of political hacks who would be better off posting on other forums

and some that post as if they are trying to catch up to kura and also post like 5-6 times in a row with screenshots from 4chan or reddit

so

yeah

you sound like a butt hurt pussy

hi logroller! :wave:

you're a good egg, ngfm

my parents are getting up there. one stroke each and counting. they still get around though - they were both pretty lucky.
Thanks. Yep, it totally sucks because both became incapacitated at the same time. Mom on a breathing machine (COPD), dad losing his mind (Dementia). Get power of attorney (POA) now, get on the bank accounts, house deed, financial assets. Even if you have POA, it's still a PITA getting on their accounts at the bank. Have to go there and spend hours while they verify the POA. Start doing their bills now, because you'll have to eventually do them. Check their will, trusts, funeral arrangements. You'll need the POA for medical as well, check which hospice companies are in the area, you'll eventually call one. See if they have their Medicare cards.

i would love to have a uvalan again, but i have lost any video game mojo i ever had. it would end up just getting together in a hotel, then feeling weird about doing the stupid things we used to do.

also: hi to all you guys checking in. i hope your lives are personally fulfilling and that you all are continuing to pursue and find happiness. :wave:

pfft uvalan wasn't about video games

Not very many Left here ... especially recently... most of us are Right of center, Right... or really far Right, some might say Ultra Right.

Not many Left though... don't worry, it won't be long before we get them too.

:ugh:
Thanks. Yep, it totally sucks because both became incapacitated at the same time. :ugh:
Mom on a breathing machine (COPD), :mecry:
dad losing his mind (Dementia). :cry:
Get power of attorney (POA) now, get on the bank accounts, house deed, financial assets. :deal:
Even if you have POA, it's still a PITA getting on their accounts at the bank.:soapbox: Have to go there and spend hours while they verify the POA. :nag::banging:
Start doing their bills now, because you'll have to eventually do them. :signed:
Check their will, trusts, funeral arrangements. :deal::(
You'll need the POA for medical as well, check which hospice companies are in the area, you'll eventually call one. :notsigned:hrm:
See if they have their Medicare cards.:signed:

:picard2:

Been there, done that :eek:
your life is kinda :wave: over:
:bye:

You = a :king: :sunny:

Back