Which entity is primarily at fault for the rise of far left ideologies?

Democrats, which form the majority of people within BigTech, Hollywood, Universities, MSM, etc.

Universities have always been a hotbed of radical ideologies, so they were first. Hollywood seems to be exerting all its energy on Wokeism. Dems are just playing their cards as they see 'em. But Big Tech changed the entire world in the last decade.

Its not one source, its multiple sources.

Conservatives move through the world as it is and how it actually needs to be.
Liberals/leftists move through the world as they would like it to be, but it can never be as they want it because what they want sounds great on paper, but once you throw humans into the mix, their utopian ideas turn to shit. Unfortunately there is a lot of people that passively want what liberals want. They want this nirvana like world where everyone loves everyone and everything is free and no matter how fucked up someone is, even when it is completely their fault, everyone should pitch in to make sure that all are taken care of and welcome, regardless of how dangerous they may be to the whole or unproductive they are. Those people tend to be kids/students. Hollywood is a tool to push that narrative as well, as Hollywood is filled with people who's entire existence is fantasy, and also people who live of their fucked up perspective

Your poll is missing the church.

I think it is their leadership failing so fantastically that has largely driven a leftist ideology. I know everytime, I want to do something, I think of how the church has operated in the past, and I think about how to avoid that.

Democrats pushed it because it divides people more and those are for sure votes. Media played along.

The things you think are "far left ideologies" are actually capitalist effluence, but that's too difficult for conservatives to grasp.

Back