Whats for breakfast? fatboy edition

The-Big-Lebowski-hp-GQ-25Feb16_rex_b.jpg

ive never really eaten breakfast

now its called 'intermittent fasting'

:shrug:

if i'm with someone 4 breakfast i'll maybe have an espresso or a toasted bagel just to appear human and not make them eat alone while i stare at them etc

I'm with you Groove. Never needed it. Even on days with tons of hard work going out the door. Espresso - done. Food in the belly makes me feel like slowing down. Not on my agenda.

I think a "proper" breakfast has almost become a thing of our grandparent or even great grandparents era. Schedules and workload aren't the "standard" times like they were back then.

The "pre-made" meal plan works really well for some people. As long as you follow the rules and don't start eating multiples ;)

ive never really eaten breakfast

now its called 'intermittent fasting'

:shrug:

if i'm with someone 4 breakfast i'll maybe have an espresso or a toasted bagel just to appear human and not make them eat alone while i stare at them etc

Same, I don't really get hungry until 1pm. Only time I ever eat Breakfast is socially or if I'm on vacation.

If I am ever in the mood for breakfast, it is typically a cheese omelette, toast and coffee. Maybe ham and cheese omelette or some bacon on the side.

Back