Whats for breakfast? fatboy edition

Had a great night surf under lights, awesome fun!

Then went to the onsite restaurant and had a bowl of potatoes fried in duck fat, a hot salami and pickled chilli pizza and a pint of local IPA.

Breakfast of champions

at 8 pm

That meal... sounds absolutely horrible. (But it probably was delicious.)

It wasn't bad, overpriced, but all that was really available without the full sit down 'proper' meal (and a booking)
actually, it was chicken fat potatoes, not duck, with rosemary salt so pretty good really, almost like a roast potato that you would have with your Sunday roast.

Not the best dietary choice but I was cold and wet and just wanted something hot in my mouth

also needed mucho calories due to paddling like hell for an hour in freezing water - one of the benefits of hard exercise is you can eat stuff like that

Last edited:
If you don't understand intermittent fasting, then don't speak to it.

It's something that all endurance athletes do, it's not just for Floridian fat-asses trying to lose weight. Your struggle with food and activity does not have to come here. Get a pair of shoes and an alarm clock. Start there, and eat less. It's not hard.

Your struggle with your identity, over-inflated self worth, alcohol and abusing women doesn't have to come here either.

Yet here you are. Fuck off Tonto.

if vanster were a real naive american indian, not some john dunbar white bred poser, the sun would b his alarm clock

idk tho maybe he's just whitewarshing things b/c he knos fat pasty fucks definitely need @ least 5 alarm clocks spread between rooms 2 force them out of bed in the morning

How you doing with extra skin, Juggs? As you are melting yourself, that can be an issue if you are dropping a shit ton of weight. Make sure to run Goose Fat all over yourself before getting in the new bed each night.

Well yeah bro there's only like 13 people posting here and he's a doxxed alcoholic wife beater tax delinquent with a target on his back

We gotta all do our part.

How you doing with extra skin, Juggs? As you are melting yourself, that can be an issue if you are dropping a shit ton of weight. Make sure to run Goose Fat all over yourself before getting in the new bed each night.

not bad. trying to fill loose skin up with muscle as best as possible. There's probably still going to be loose skin though

WiT5t5u.jpg

yep, paddling on your belly burns the calories
As I'm surfing I'm thinking about how much grease this is going to allow me to eat.. 4 maybe 5 fried fish tacos today!
but always start with the oatmeal

It wasn't bad, ...

also needed mucho calories due to paddling like hell for an hour in freezing water - one of the benefits of hard exercise is you can eat stuff like that

Nah i don't think im going to be stacking muscle in calorie deficit. But i do think that I'm getting pathways renewed in muscle tissue and once i get down to the point that im ready to start putting muscle on, it will come a little bit easier.

Back