What TW means to me...

WrathChild said:
Basically yeah ^

Seems nearly every post is replied to only with "Shuttup faggot" "cry more faggit" or "fuck off fagget"

That's true, but that makes TribalWar more...TribalWarry?

I see TW as a fun place to post anything I feel like posting, and to laugh at things I wouldn't normally allow myself to be amused by IRL.

Although TW is RL to me, because of the LAN connection. When we're at the LAN, and we see all these people, it totally changes how you think about people when you see them post.

It's also interesting to see the huge diiversity - you get kids on here, tweens, teens, high school seniors, college freshmen, college seniors - people just getting started with life, people in the midst of life itself dealing with kids, and old fucks whose kids are moved out and gone. There's even a few women. There used to be more black folks, but I think they were all driven away.

I like TW. It's a lot of fun.

Two questions: How do you pronounce PeuswahBoy, and why didn't you post? And why are you still a membar if you're a self-proclaimed Vet6?

old_skul said:
I see TW as a fun place to post anything I feel like posting, and to laugh at things I wouldn't normally allow myself to be amused by IRL.

Although TW is RL to me, because of the LAN connection. When we're at the LAN, and we see all these people, it totally changes how you think about people when you see them post.

It's also interesting to see the huge diiversity - you get kids on here, tweens, teens, high school seniors, college freshmen, college seniors - people just getting started with life, people in the midst of life itself dealing with kids, and old fucks whose kids are moved out and gone. There's even a few women. There used to be more black folks, but I think they were all driven away.

I like TW. It's a lot of fun.

Two questions: How do you pronounce PeuswahBoy, and why didn't you post? And why are you still a membar if you're a self-proclaimed Vet6?

Answer 1:
pooswaboy.jpg

Answer 2: As far as the "self proclaimed Vet6 thing", search for a thread called "Attn: Mods" or something like that. It explains it pretty well. I got Rayn-Owned and demoted to Perma Member. I was away from TW for a while, and the account was gone when I came back? :shrug: Being a meber isn't so bad...

Back