What has shaped your political leanings in life?

DlJPpNHX0AUAqI9.jpg:large

DlJOUfhXcAAeQgg.jpg

i wonder if this had anything to do with me turning into a right wing death machine

DlIq1OqV4AE-3bb.jpg

My grandfathers and father. Oddly enough they were democrats as were all their friends. But they weren't democrats by today's standards. They all were skilled blue collar guys, farmers, all about guns, free speech, hard work, small government, military service. You didn't ask the government to help you, you did it yourself and in general fairly racist.

But hardline democrats. By today's standards they would be hard right, probably bordering on alt-right. If my grandfather or father were alive when their party elected a black president they would have lost their minds

Dude, you’re not far right, you’re antiestablishment.

what is crazy

the really crazy part

is that this is called far right these days

never thought we would see an era where the left was openly and avidly "pro globalist corporatists"

but here we are somehow

how this happened exactly is the only part i am still digesting

likely something to do with those who have the least money are the most awful with it (hence end game late stage capitalism support)

My grandfathers and father. Oddly enough they were democrats as were all their friends. But they weren't democrats by today's standards. They all were skilled blue collar guys, farmers, all about guns, free speech, hard work, small government, military service. You didn't ask the government to help you, you did it yourself and in general fairly racist.

But hardline democrats. By today's standards they would be hard right, probably bordering on alt-right. If my grandfather or father were alive when their party elected a black president they would have lost their minds

would argue with that

but norm chomski and richard hawkins are now being called nazis within their inner circles

not just george carlin type reformed hippies

WOW

you know what is more interesting?

matching tatoos

and being really really into yourself and your own self worth on a video game forum designed for......wait for it

video games

you like how I did that?

I hope so it was magic

maybe y u showed up in the first place. u like being cucked into this compromising position.
Showed up where?

To a forum that's like 20 years old and used to be non political?

Or not being a dude who showed up from the old twl forums to post like it is his job about a shit that only a few people in the forum actually care about.

If I want to read about politics, I do, but I've never read anything on this forum from either side that made me think "hrm, that really changed my mind"

Feel free using tattoos as a way to try and dismiss me.

Oh wait, post the photoshops of me. Those really hurt.

I'll just lament the fact that I was in the 28% tax bracket last year and are looking forward tobth tax cuts to help this year.

Tattoos block success.

I should post more. If I post 10 times per page it will make my assertions more powerful.

Showed up where?

To a forum that's like 20 years old and used to be non political?

Fallhawk came to a thread titled " What has shaped your political leanings in life?" but didn't want to discuss or find anything political

I'm not really into politics though

it is pretty boring

you really do suck at this internet thing ......

Or not being a dude who showed up from the old twl forums to post like it is his job about a shit that only a few people in the forum actually care about.

Pretty sure the OP, thread creator, called me out by name to explain my post you couldn't be bothered to read and are somehow still crying like a slobbering beta bitch about.

you don't need massive walls of text that are soooo easy to ignore or turbo posting (like posting 3x times in a row) or posting images you either find, have on hand, or make yourself

LOL

If I want to read about politics, I do, but I've never read anything on this forum from either side that made me think "hrm, that really changed my mind"

Feel free using tattoos as a way to try and dismiss me.

Oh wait, post the photoshops of me. Those really hurt.

I'll just lament the fact that I was in the 28% tax bracket last year and are looking forward tobth tax cuts to help this year.

Tattoos block success.

I should post more. If I post 10 times per page it will make my assertions more powerful.

I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I......:rofl:

like a broken beta max player

I called you a self absorbed narcissist who only cares about talking about himself......is entirely vapid, devoid of logic, reason, and unable to discuss any other topic

only for you to spend the bulk of your post doing just that

I mean the internet gives us these little gems. We only have to know where to look for them.

No wonder you need to tag team Stones back in here.

At this point you and MitchDubai might as well share an account on here

you are equally miserable and both love being trampled on and abused

Don't mind Falhawk. He's just our resident hipster.

He only posts ironically.

ok, calling me a hipster is totally a low blow

take that back motherfucker

also, I've never been called a narcissist before

I kind of like that

petition to change tele's handle to filibuster

there are several members on tw who love talking about themselves even after being shit on

falhawk is one of them but not the worst offender. at least he can fork up 400 dollars

there are several members on tw who love talking about themselves even after being shit on

probably because no would ever possibly care about being 'shit on' by some anonymous losers trying to talk big on an internet forum, even if they were insecure

if you're the kind of person who loves talking about yourself it's probably just fuel for the fire Joop

Val, serious question, what were your parents like? What were you like when you were younger? What epiphanies opened your eyes?

Back