[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

Judge comes off pretty geriatric, no lie

Like there's something specific he wants to say, but recall ain't workin

i guess there was a pre-trial ruling on him carrying previously in order to use deadly force to protect property? A cvs video that was excluded from evidence. they just went there on cross and judge flipped. Also flipped about them making comments about kyles pre-trial silence which is another no-no.

love the BLM antifa faggots trying to stay in the limelight on this case..

"dis was rasis.."

"what do you mean FEEWINGS do not matter in court?"

at this point the prosecution should just admit that they were kyles defense lawyers this entire time.

I guess that makes sense. I was in college for OJ and we all watched it

This time around it is just easier and better to watch clips, plus it isn't as high profile as OJ was.

I wasn't watching can anyone give me a breakdown of why judge went off on prosecutor

Prosecutorial misconduct. He violated Kyle's 5th amendment rights.

t the start of his cross-examination, Binger commented on Rittenhouse's silence on the incident before the trial, noting this is the first time he's told his side of the story after hearing witnesses give their testimony.

Judge Bruce Schroeder said Binger was "on the borderline" of violating Rittenhouse's fifth amendment right to remain silent.

"This is a grave constitutional violation for you to talk about the defendant's silence," Judge Schroeder said. "You're right on the borderline. You may be over. But it better stop."

Minutes later, Schroeder grew angrier with Binger and sent the jury to the library.

Schroeder yelled at Binger for attempting to bring up a new issue without advance notice. He said the prosecution was opening a new line of questioning that was ruled out in pre-trial.

Binger said he was attempting to impeach Rittenhouse with a video in which Rittenhouse can be heard saying he wishes he had his gun after watching videos of shoplifters two weeks before the events in Kenosha.

"Don't get brazen with me!" Judge Schroeder said, raising his voice. "You know very well that an attorney can't go into these types of areas when the judge has already ruled."

The prosecution tried to blame Call of Duty! In the video game you kill each other with an AR15!

I don't why they put Kyle on the stand, it was my understanding this is generally unwise, unnecessary and often very risky.

However, I wonder if it is part of a strategy of ensuring that Kyle not only wins this trial in court, but also the trial of public opinion or maybe stave off further civil litigation in the future.

Back