[USA] The Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Has Begun

lol yes, same as here.
As England promised Natives they would never be slaves, and as Arapaho were originally an Algonquin tribe (great lakes, woodland Indians), most of my ancestors that fought in the revolutionary war, fought for The Crown. Ojibwa Chippawe, Cree, and Arapaho, all fought for England.

The_More_You_Know_0-0_screenshot.jpg

well that's how dumb those motherfuckers were because if they trusted England then they got what they deserved

I think Kyle has stated that he wanted the gun destroyed.

Whether or not they destroyed it with/without his official consent and blessing, I don't know.

He wanted it back to destroy it.
The request was denied and the gun was destroyed.

The five-person Kenosha Parks Commission in Kenosha, Wisconsin, tabled a proposal Monday that would have placed a memorial tree and plaque in a city park to honor one of the men Kyle Rittenhouse killed.

Several Kenosha residents showed up at the heated meeting to voice their opposition to the memorial for Anthony Huber, who is seen on video chasing Rittenhouse and swinging a skateboard at him before Rittenhouse shot him in the chest on Aug. 25, 2020.

Huber's girlfriend Hannah Gittings requested on April 5 that a memorial marker be placed in Huber's memory at a flowering dogwood in Anderson Park, according to public documents attached to the committee's agenda reviewed by Fox News Digital.

Kenosha meeting discussing memorial for man shot by Rittenhouse gets heated: | Fox News

Here's an idea Hannah, why don't you get one of those trashy stickers for your back window instead?

No one with any decency or sense wants to memorialise a violent would-be murderer

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's just a run of the mill woman beater who wanted to riot a little and didn't set out to murderously bludgeon to death someone who was trying to defend themselves. Perhaps a poorly constructed memorial skate park where people can enjoy years of minor bone breaks, gashes, concussions, and tetanus shots in his honor?

through the whole rittenhouse thing (and I'm on his side) that is the dumbest argument people have thrown out there.

BUT THEY WERE ALL CRIMINALS!!

It's not dumb. It frames these 'peaceful protesters' in their proper context. Why is it that anytime there is a BLM/Antifa "protest", there is a disproportionate turnout of violent criminals in attendance, leading to thousands/millions in damages; which leads us to WHY rittenhouse and company were attending that night armed to defend property -- and what a shock that they were met with aggression that night.

Violent people acting violently have their lives come to a violent end. That is the purpose for pointing out their criminal history. These weren't standup citizens who showed up to support a worthy cause and lost their live in some horrific tragedy.

Huber is an assailant that died trying to murder someone.

Do we often build memorials for that?

If his family wants to leave flowers i dont care but sorry….no govt funding.

Last edited:
through the whole rittenhouse thing (and I'm on his side) that is the dumbest argument people have thrown out there.

yeah bullshit

all we heard as a Nation was about 'mostly peaceful' protestors to manipulate the simple minded

pointing out they were criminals destroys that fake narrative, dontcha think?

Its no different than when some lifelong piece of shit gets un-alived doing something stupid and everyone says 'he was a good man' 'he was turning his life around' and none of them were ever out doing shady illegal shit when they got dealt with. They were always on their way home from feeding blind puppies at the elderly veterans retirement home

lets leave their records and prior actions aside then

26 year old tried to murder a 17 year old in the street and died trying.

this is what happened in accordance to the law and supported by clear facts and evidence.

again I understand family wanting to leave flowers or pictures or dp as they do to help with their grieving. But….no memorial sorry.

Back