US was prepared to fight off Pakistani military

You can hide helicopters, stealthy or not, in ground clutter in mountainous areas like Pakistan. The spotty nature of Pakistan's air defense network makes this easier than it would seem, only the stealth helicopters would make it easier to ensure the Chinooks behind them were following the gaps in radar coverage. It's likely the stealth used was less intended to defeat Pakistani radar and more to mask the sound of their approach. You're far less likely to hide an EF-18 though. It's ECM would have been singing hard as soon as he hit the border. Pakistan would have had a huge heads up that something was going on.

I would expect the helicopters themselves had their own electronic warfare suite to augment the LO technology they'd been equipped with. They wouldn't have turned it on until they were certain their cover was blown, or they held off until the last possible moment before the boots were on the ground.

I'm glad to see that the moment we drop any pretense of the typical "Joint International Cooperative Intelligence Cooperation for Joint Integration and Cooperative Diplomatic Partnerships for the Global War on Terror" sideshow with Pakistan, suddenly our intelligence seems a lot less stagnant and outdated.

ohosama.jpg

Osama was quite straightforward with his past. Actually he used the fact that he gave up riches as a sort of marketing tool.

I typed and deleted about 5 responses to this, so in the interest of opsec, I'll just say almost no technology is safe. ;)

To augment your mobile security, checkout Whisper Systems, a company run by the very capable Moxie Marlinspike.

interesting. i don't have an android, but my wife does. i'll have to check that out. thanks :bigthumb:

Why? Have you something to hide?

if the issue was having something to hide or not, i'd agree with you. i don't think the NSA exactly follows the rules in how they surveil citizens... it's nice to pretend they do, but at the end of the day i'd be willing to bet everything i own and my life that they go far beyond what the 'rules' appear to allow them to.

so... no, i have nothing to hide. i don't think that matters though :shrug:

Last edited:
Well then, this is as good of a place as any to admit this.

I ran a business in high school, in two years time over $100,000 (paypal history to prove it) passed through me. I don't even know what I actually retained from that. I never paid taxes on any of it.

It gets worse - I sent potentially illegal items to people all around the world, and did it in such a way that customs wouldn't see the package as suspicious. I think this was some form of fraud I was committing, because I had my distribution falsify shipping labels. One such order was about $5,000, one of my larger orders, and it was sent to an extremely high end Hotel in Mexico, where it was held for a "business man" who would arrive there from another country, and pick up the package.

This is completely true, and I have email transactions and paypal history dating back to 2002, all supporting these above statements.

I have changed, I got out of that business, and I am now a tax payer, but I was never punished for the laws I broke.

Well then, this is as good of a place as any to admit this.

I ran a business in high school, in two years time over $100,000 (paypal history to prove it) passed through me. I don't even know what I actually retained from that. I never paid taxes on any of it.

It gets worse - I sent potentially illegal items to people all around the world, and did it in such a way that customs wouldn't see the package as suspicious. I think this was some form of fraud I was committing, because I had my distribution falsify shipping labels. One such order was about $5,000, one of my larger orders, and it was sent to an extremely high end Hotel in Mexico, where it was held for a "business man" who would arrive there from another country, and pick up the package.

This is completely true, and I have email transactions and paypal history dating back to 2002, all supporting these above statements.

I have changed, I got out of that business, and I am now a tax payer, but I was never punished for the laws I broke.

?

You can hide helicopters, stealthy or not, in ground clutter in mountainous areas like Pakistan. The spotty nature of Pakistan's air defense network makes this easier than it would seem, only the stealth helicopters would make it easier to ensure the Chinooks behind them were following the gaps in radar coverage. It's likely the stealth used was less intended to defeat Pakistani radar and more to mask the sound of their approach. You're far less likely to hide an EF-18 though. It's ECM would have been singing hard as soon as he hit the border. Pakistan would have had a huge heads up that something was going on.

I would expect the helicopters themselves had their own electronic warfare suite to augment the LO technology they'd been equipped with. They wouldn't have turned it on until they were certain their cover was blown, or they held off until the last possible moment before the boots were on the ground.

I'm glad to see that the moment we drop any pretense of the typical "Joint International Cooperative Intelligence Cooperation for Joint Integration and Cooperative Diplomatic Partnerships for the Global War on Terror" sideshow with Pakistan, suddenly our intelligence seems a lot less stagnant and outdated.

true the pods we use to work on at i-level were so old (and large) i figured it had to be the plane that replaced the ea6b but stuff made in this decade could easily surpass that old shit.

isn't shadow of death that mormon faggy looking dude who rollerskates?

lol yup he's definitely a hardened criminal trafficker

Can't even beat a bunch of goat farmers with AKs and IEDs, how could the US military hope to fight off the Pakistanis?

Back