US was prepared to fight off Pakistani military

The perception of incompetence perpetuated by the public of our intelligence and military effectiveness works to obfuscate our real capabilities. Merely allowing the enemy to know what capabilities might exist immediately reduces its effectiveness. Military and the IC have been known to adopt cover stories that place us in negative light, merely to hide classified capabilities. We are far more capable than we lead on, particularly in the technology arena.

i agree with this.

i don't have any first hand knowledge, but know a couple of people who do. they can't go into details, obviously, but some of the things they were willing to say are pretty amazing.

it makes me not want to use a cell phone, to be honest. or at least not carry it around all the time.

The SEALS WEREn'T there

OSAMA ISNT DEAD

A real American would have had his body on display.

Fox news says Al Qaeda has confirmed OSAMA's Death.

FOX NEWS SAID IT SO ITS AUTOMATICALLY TRUE

GAME OVER

GG

tell me a nother one then jack my taxes up and lie to me some fucking more.
Im johny dumba ass aMUURICAN.
Europeans are correct AMURRICANS are fucking morons.

The SEALS WEREn'T there

OSAMA ISNT DEAD

A real American would have had his body on display.

Fox news says Al Qaeda has confirmed OSAMA's Death.

FOX NEWS SAID IT SO ITS AUTOMATICALLY TRUE

GAME OVER

GG

tell me a nother one then jack my taxes up and lie to me some fucking more.
Im johny dumba ass aMUURICAN.
Europeans are correct AMURRICANS are fucking morons.

How's your bomb shelter doing?

i agree with this.

i don't have any first hand knowledge, but know a couple of people who do. they can't go into details, obviously, but some of the things they were willing to say are pretty amazing.

it makes me not want to use a cell phone, to be honest. or at least not carry it around all the time.

I typed and deleted about 5 responses to this, so in the interest of opsec, I'll just say almost no technology is safe. ;)

To augment your mobile security, checkout Whisper Systems, a company run by the very capable Moxie Marlinspike.

Couple things you are forgetting. Stealth helicopters that from reports were virtually silent. So much so that the combatants inside were not even armed, indicating that they never heard the troops coming. In addition, chances are the SEAL team was using suppressed weapons, so the only shots that rang out were probably from the first combatant they encountered and chances are he didn't get off to many rounds. The only major indicator that something big was going down was when the team blew up the helicopter, which if I had to guess was on the way out.

I would imagine that the helicopters had something similar to EC's blue edge.

Last edited:
wasn't there a guy tweeting live during the attack about very loud helicopters flying over his house
Yes, but there were 4 helicopters. 2 supposedly stealth helicopters that flew in and started the mission followed by 2 chinook helicopters which came later and assisted in the evac. Osama was likely already dead before the chinooks even touched down.

Odds are he heard those helicopters, not the stealth ones.

i heard Osama had a hostage and a rifle...he had neither.....So what about those 4 helicopters...I also heard there was an elephant assault on the compound.

ohosama.jpg

i agree with this.

i no bout dis ;) eheheh

and i can tell if i wanna ;) (as far as i no)

Back