TW wisdom needed (woman issue)

You'd probably get murdered, the crime rate was far higher.
Disco was in fashion.
Starwars was released so there is that.

Well she has texted me twice in the last 5 minutes. She wants to know if I'm going to be in town on Saturday and if I'd like to get "coffee". Her quotes not mine.

you must not get too many crazy vibes off her, or you wouldn't be texting i assume

gl hf old man ;>

Does your wife know about TW? Just curious if rayn will be deposed my her divorce attorneys

Probably from my account info at the tire shop. It's a national company and I use their field service dept. for tractor tire repairs.

crazy vibes confirmed haha

if you didn't contact her from her business card, and she has texted you 2x or more unprompted...clear red flag ;D game is hard

personally, i only string girls along to fuck them and then dump them ;D

just stringing them along on its own seems dull

Honeypots.png

text back, flirt a bit, have fun with it. see if you can get some nudes to fuel the fantasy. share them with us.

take it as far as you feel comfortable, meet up for "coffee" and see where it goes, just protect yourself. your wife is way less comfortable with this than she is letting on, btw. don't break the wife's heart, but at the same time, if you feel like you're going to get some satisfaction from this interaction, go for it.

Back