TW psychological profile revealed.

Wiglaf translation: The article says the alt right distrusts the media, opposes BLM, muslims, and feminists. Therefore anyone who distrusts the media, opposes BLM, muslims, and feminists must be alt right. The logic is undeniable.

Screen_Shot_2017_08_15_at_2.19.58_PM.png

:rofl: hillary at 54.83

Looks like a fun survey

ascent.jpg

“But there’s a group of people who doesn’t do that that much, or not that much at all,” he says. Forscher and Kteily label this less extreme group “populists.” They’re less aggressive and dehumanizing overall, and more concerned with government corruption. But even these milder “populists” are as supportive of collective white action, and as opposed to the Black Lives Matter movement, as the supremacists.

lol @ "a group"

Last edited:
ascent.jpg

Also, this is a difficult question. Say "Swedes" and "Australians" does the question mean before cultural enrichment or now with extra cultural enrichment? Could we just answer "Other. Most are now sliding backwards to the left"?

The results, which were released on August 9, are just in working paper form, and have yet to be peer-reviewed or published in an academic journal.

this is some of them stone cold social sciences i hear so much about

that even they couldn't attempt to peer review or corroborate studies on before shit haste publishing online

Hey I don't want to sound racshist.. white people have DNA issues too. We all do.

FfzQTm6.jpg

if you are a proud black man......that's awesome study and celebrate your heritage with your own month, holidays, college classes and even museums

if you are a proud asian man......that's awesome study and celebrate your heritage with your own month, holidays, college classes and even museums

if you are a proud mexican .....that's awesome study and celebrate your heritage with your own month, holidays, college classes and even museums

if you are a proud white person..............WHAT YOU RACIST STFU AND DIE!!!!!

i can't imagine being white and believing any of this shit though.

especially bald, low testosterone, powder white posters llike our buddy Wiglaf who couldn't cuck hard enough to let a woman watch her fornicate with a real man

Back