TW Gun bros, step in here

very sad, no more shooting for fun and games a a couple bets.

that ammo is now as good as gold

The Hi Power is still the best all round combat handgun in my opinion. More accurate and quicker follow up shots than 45. Loose enough tolerances that it will just work no matter what. 13+1 and 15+1 with some 20+1 mags around. You're not going to win a concealed carry tiny dick measuring contest with it but it will save your life every time.

2nd would be 226.

I ask as it's still the standard issue sidearm for the Australian Defence Forces (in Mark III form)... due to be retired and has on occasion been substituted by Glock 17s, but AFAIK there's still no official word on what's next. Think that's supposed to be kicking off next year.

So.... even though production's finished, there's likely to be an awful lot of surplus around for a while :)

Just got in 20k 9mm projectiles from a new vendor today. These are 115gr, also have 20k of 124gr They're purdy.

projectiles.jpg

Calm down girls. My buddy is like the last guy in florida that smokes and im pretty sure nobody has ever had a box of copper bullets explode being next to a full ashtray

I may have to buy a box of Bubba Jugger's Pissin' Hot Handloads if the current situation continues. Do you ship within FL or in-person pickup only?

Back