TW Gun bros, step in here

Not sure how feasible these days, but hit up the local gun shop and start holding guns. See what feels right.

I use a Springfield XDM 4.2" in 9mm. Feels very comfortable to shoot. Glocks just don't fit my hands right. S&W's 9mm's are solid for me as well, but the XDM is just right.

I did the CMP route back in 2013 and got myself a pretty M1 for $500. I bought the 'rack grade' and it is in PRISTINE condition. It is a 1954 and I guess it sat in a box because the wood is brand new and no barrel ware.

HpUXzWb.jpg

It isnt that big of a hassle. You have to prove you are a US citizen (copy of birth cert.), prove you are an active shooter (a concealed carry permit counts, tournament/competition results, and a few other options I cant remember), and be part of the shooter community (Their website has a list by state of accepted clubs/organizations. I found a local NRA style subscription club ($29.99 for a year) that was on the list and joined. I was able to use the receipt email as my proof and did not have to wait for my club card to arrive in snail mail. You have to notarize the form than mail it all in with a $500 check. A month-ish or so later (their wait times vary) Fedex with come to your door with a rifle (signature required of course). I could not be any happier with mine and definitely recommend it if you are interested. I saw a trashed one at a local Cableas they were selling for $1500. It is worth the 'hassle'.

You ever take that thing off any sweet jumps?

sure i did. but the only thing i really have handy is a 9mm AR sbr. I want a pistol to test fire with as well, figuring most of the ammo will likely be going to through a pistol

Get 50 glocks, 50 shitty vices from Harbor Freight, some rebar. Build a device that fires 50 glocks at once and go to town. See if you can put it all on something that spins. With you in the middle doing handloads. Be a superstar dj. Ready go.

15 minute video for a dude to tell us where all the ammo went?

We have lots of it in Canada btw...

Curious, what are opinions on the Browning HP? Is imagine people would consider it "superseded" or something, but considering there's still love around for 1911s, maybe there are fans out there?

Hi Powers are good guns. Nice ones still get good prices. The few that I know with them keep them as safe queens.

I wonder if this guy was packing JuggSlugs?

U.S. Capitol Police: Man with unregistered Glock, 509 rounds arrested in Washington

If he wasn't - treat this as a sales lead

Might want to put a copper jacket on those before you send it.

Unless you like shooting out your barrel in only a few hundred rounds.

I use a Springfield XDM 4.2" in 9mm. Feels very comfortable to shoot. Glocks just don't fit my hands right. S&W's 9mm's are solid for me as well, but the XDM is just right.

My home defense pistol is a Springfield XDM 5" in .45. I love it, its fucking huge, like 15 rounds of .45 HP. I even put a light on it too.

Its a veritable hand cannon

Curious, what are opinions on the Browning HP? Is imagine people would consider it "superseded" or something, but considering there's still love around for 1911s, maybe there are fans out there?

The Hi Power is still the best all round combat handgun in my opinion. More accurate and quicker follow up shots than 45. Loose enough tolerances that it will just work no matter what. 13+1 and 15+1 with some 20+1 mags around. You're not going to win a concealed carry tiny dick measuring contest with it but it will save your life every time.

2nd would be 226.

Back