TV Shows Not Cancelled Soon Enough

Law order svu

God they dragged it on same with csi

I'm a huge fan of regular law and order it was decent until last two seasons

Big Bang Theory.

To my understanding, it's a show about some nerds and a hot chick who at first thought they were just nerds, but came to love them b/c she looked past their shy nerdvirgin exterior and saw what funny and great people they actually are. I can see why some people would find that enjoyable to watch, but seriously that should not be on television.

It's much, much worse than that.
4ph3q-553.jpg

buffy the vampire slayer.

I had no interest in watching a hot chick work at a fast food restaurant to support her teenage sister who used to not exist.

Everybody loves Raymond. no, everyone does not love raymond.

I have never understood why everybody loves reymond is popular

at least everybody hates chris got cancelled at the right time: edit: they ended it because they decided to end it there, never got cancelled

Big Bang Theory.

To my understanding, it's a show about some nerds and a hot chick who at first thought they were just nerds, but came to love them b/c she looked past their shy nerdvirgin exterior and saw what funny and great people they actually are. I can see why some people would find that enjoyable to watch, but seriously that should not be on television.

I love Big Bang Theory because of Sheldon. He is pretty much the entire show and if he were to quit, then the show would be canceled.

Back