but that's not who ended up being your mother
but that's not how your mother and i met
but that's not how i met your mother
but that woman wasn't your mother
but that's not the woman that would become your mother
but that's not who ended up being your mother
but that's not how your mother and i met

Big Bang Theory.

To my understanding, it's a show about some nerds and a hot chick who at first thought they were just nerds, but came to love them b/c she looked past their shy nerdvirgin exterior and saw what funny and great people they actually are. I can see why some people would find that enjoyable to watch, but seriously that should not be on television.

Big Bang Theory.

To my understanding, it's a show about some nerds and a hot chick who at first thought they were just nerds, but came to love them b/c she looked past their shy nerdvirgin exterior and saw what funny and great people they actually are. I can see why some people would find that enjoyable to watch, but seriously that should not be on television.

hi I'm hot girl! *audience guffaws as nerdvirgin looks mortified while hot girl grins*

Umm umm uhhh your attractiveness quotient is off the scale! um um umm *audience guffaws as he looks like he's about to faint*

awwwwww you're such a charmer! *girl punches nerd on the shoulder in a friendly way, audience goes AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*

srsly how does that show get fucking past the fucking pilot, it's worse than the fucking pilot of the red dwarf US remake

I'm not saying that the nerd-hot girl interplay COULDNT work (IT crowd gets it right sorta after the pilot), but the writing on BBT is just so fucking terrible and the acting so signposted that its pretty much like watching hannah montana set in a post-grad dorm/apartment instead of a juniour high

Last edited:
Big Bang Theory.

I'm starting to get scared. Two threads in two days where I completely agree with you.

Back