Trump's getting impeached lolololol

This is simply fascinating. In 2016 they opened a massive counter intelligence investigation on candidate Trump based on the word of a foreign national who claimed he heard something. In 2019 it's unacceptable to even ask for assistance looking into a private citizen, who hasn't received a single vote yet, who admitted on camera to a massive conflict of interest at best and outright corruption at worst.

The democrats on this panel are feeding their TDS base. This has nothing to do with anything further than that. They only accept truths, not facts

And for a public that is suspicious already.. has said they have no stomach for impeachment.. this will change nothing

Dems: No evidence Biden did anything illegal

Also Dems: We have to have investigations to find evidence of illegal activities

Also Dems: You can't call for investigations that's illegal

This is simply fascinating. In 2016 they opened a massive counter intelligence investigation on candidate Trump based on the word of a foreign national who claimed he heard something. In 2019 it's unacceptable to even ask for assistance looking into a private citizen, who hasn't received a single vote yet, who admitted on camera to a massive conflict of interest at best and outright corruption at worst.

In partnership with a country that has a criminal investigation treaty with us that was approved with bipartisan support. Republican Congress Democrat president.

I believe the american people see the hypocrisy . They see the media spazzing out over multiple false allegations. They see Trump succeeding in the economy. They see this is about losing 2016 and efforting to prevent 2020.

Choal has a problem with me calling someone a nigger :lol: Neg rep away my friends. I would request a 500 point drop please.. get to it

2016: You shouldn't care about being investigated if you've done nothing wrong.
2017: You shouldn't care about being investigated if you've done nothing wrong.
2018: You shouldn't care about being investigated if you've done nothing wrong.
2019: Investigations are a violation of the constitution!

Yea, I like Tulsi, seems to be one of the non-tards

It's like they don't want to win? Like they want President Trump to win. The democrats are doing everything they can to elect Trump. Tulsa was their only chance, so they got rid of her? She's either not deep state enough, or President Trump is who the powers that be want.

supertrap very litchrally srsly wishing the democrat party good luck w/ impeachment of sweet donnie t :hrm:

somebody hates america! :cool:

Double hearsay, inserting dialogue, using ambiguity to frame the narrative, media allies lying with impunity. Saddest last ditch effort possible.

Back