the best part of this is it doesn't really matter what ya'll think

people going to prison for years regardless of how much you bitch about it

and we didn't even have to chant lock him up

keep reeeeing tho its fun to watch

I watched tucker last night just to see him squirm

was amazing

i hope we have a civil war over this

then it will really be fun and hilarious

the end of the american exceptionalism and death of our empire wouldn't be the same without one hell of a fireworks show

triple riding the blue wave 2024

DXqITXfWkAU4ad4.jpg

blue wave

the best part of this is it doesn't really matter what ya'll think

people going to prison for years regardless of how much you bitch about it

and we didn't even have to chant lock him up

keep reeeeing tho its fun to watch

I watched tucker last night just to see him squirm

was amazing

Trump is a corrupt liar and an idiot, we all know that.
I don't think he could spell "cat" if you spotted him the c and the t.

The fun is watching his supporters attempt to deflect "there was a murder in Iowa! Suspect is here illegally!" from what is going to be the biggest political scandal in 40 years. Trump is stupid, and predictable. His supporters are stupid, and unpredictable. I choose to watch them. :popcorn:

Actually the fun is watching democrats do their best to get Pence into office

The fun is watching his supporters attempt to deflect "there was a murder in Iowa! Suspect is here illegally!" from what is going to be the biggest political scandal in 40 years. Trump is stupid, and predictable. His supporters are stupid, and unpredictable. I choose to watch them. :popcorn:

god damn now that is funny as hell

how i love anarcho tyranny and the biggest criminals being the only ones above the law

untouchable

that is what i fight for proudly

am willing to die in the streets for and over soon

Clearly :lol: with all the ppl around trump being arrested it points directly to Clinton, who fooled trump into colluding with Russia and tricked him into obstructing justice to cover up her crimes. :lol:

You'd have to be a fucking moron to come up with that

i think she said it better on MSNBC last night

Ryan Saavedra 🇺🇸 on Twitter:

MSNBC contributor suggests that an illegal alien murdering Mollie Tibbetts is no big deal, says she's just a "girl in Iowa."

this tax evasion issue much more important than the death of some "girl in Iowa" who doesn't really matter

Worse than Clintons Chinagate - you remember, him selling State secrets to the Chinese for campaign money?

Worse than Clintons Chinagate - you remember, him selling State secrets to the Chinese for campaign money?

they don't care about that

LOL

or any of the words coming out of their mouth

does it fit their end goal? then they do not care

I am just happy they admit this openly and with pride now

Clearly :lol: with all the ppl around trump being arrested it points directly to Clinton, who fooled trump into colluding with Russia and tricked him into obstructing justice to cover up her crimes. :lol:

it does make me ask who runs our country

it very clearly isn't Trump

Despite Recent Additions, Trump Cabinet Still Emptier Than Predecessors'

:shrug:

oh well it was a fun run......the swamp wins

let us all celebrate by dying in the streets or another unjust war fighting over the divine supremacy of our favorite global technocrats

you'd have to be even more of a fucking moron to come up with that post holy fuck

Back