True Grit?

I refuse to watch this. Im sorry but there are just some things you don't fuck with. One of them is The Duke.

Thats like remaking rocky with some italian guy, is the terminator really the terminator without arnold?

I refuse to watch this. Im sorry but there are just some things you don't fuck with. One of them is The Duke.

Thats like remaking rocky with some italian guy, is the terminator really the terminator without arnold?

Hollywood has been remaking films since film was invented. Nothing is off limits nor should it be because sometimes a re-telling can be great. They do it well or they do it poorly. If they do it poorly, I don't pay. Quite simple really.

More comedic than i expected. very script driven, solid acting performances all around. I think anyone would like it, I really enjoyed it.

very much lookin forward to it. jeff bridges is a top notch actor, and if anyone can pull off the old badass sheriff in a western nowadays, its him

Hollywood has been remaking films since film was invented. Nothing is off limits nor should it be because sometimes a re-telling can be great. They do it well or they do it poorly. If they do it poorly, I don't pay. Quite simple really.

You can't improve upon perfection.

It's not even really a remake of the movie; they used the book and stuck closer to it. Neither of them were even that familiar with the film.

And in any case, who really gives a shit? It's not like they've gone and destroyed every copy of the original film. I never really understood why people think remakes somehow destroy the original.

Looking forward to seeing it. At the least it'll probably have some great cinematography and some funny writing.

I saw it, its ok its not worth the 95 percent its getting on rotten tomatoes. Jeff Bridges was great in it and so was the little girl. Matt Damon sucked in it.

Lot of stretches where nothing happens in the movie.

Back