[Trailer] Thor: Ragnarok

snow, sinks, drains.....all out of his league

but he talks about the swamp draining

mythology and methodology also out of reach

but he persists

New Thor trailer. Didn't see a thread on it yet. Looks ok.. not fully sold on seeing it in the theater, but eh..

I kind of wish there was more of a medium between dark-and-real and funny-action-Marvel, like how Batman Begins was. I mean, this looks entertaining and all, but probably not something I'll have a desire to see more than once.

Also not a huge fan of co-opting awesome classic rock songs in superhero movies. It's like they saw that GotG killed it at the box office, now it's nearly requisite to include a heavy classic rock component in the film. smfh.. Iron Man and Batman Begins worked great, and both had only generic background instrumental/bass music for tone. Don't know when Hollywood will finally get that good movies are about characters and story, period.

Anyway, will prob see this, but seems like more of a Store™ "purchase".

Mmmmmmmmmooks mmmmmmmmmmore of mmmmmmmmlike a store bought Mmmmmmmmoovay. FUCK YOU!

The Immigrant song is a perfect fit for Thor. Store bought? Really? LOL Your nose is so far up in the air looks like you've had plastic surgery. Spare me your vaguely elitist opinion, though you are welcome to it.

Last edited:
Back