This Right Here is a Thread about White People Shooting Black People

I assumed because when he came into view he was holding the barrel of the weapon. I do realize assuming doesn’t really fly in court (in theory)

Maybe there is new video, or additional angles which will prove that.

But for now I don't see it either.......so not sure how you can charge one group for brandishing and not the other. Neither deserves that charge IMO.

Yes because they said they were attempting to do a citizen’s arrest on someone they suspected might be responsible for recent burglaries.

Well yeah.......for it to be burglary he had to steal stuff. They didn't know that part for sure. They did know for sure of his illegal trespassing and likely saw it themselves or were told about it from other neighbors.

I think this is why they finally got arrested because you have to see the crime in progress to make a citizens arrest. Him being a retired cop will make it tough to plead ignorance.

“ Greg McMichael, 64, told police that he and his son grabbed their guns and chased Arbery in their truck, believing he was responsible for burglaries in their neighborhood”

Believing is not knowing imo.

Nobody knows anything until after a trial. That is why we have them.

Nobody can convict you of charges, or know for certain, until that happens and even then people appeal their conviction.

This isn't a great legal argument imo. Feel free to show me where I'm going wrong though. I always encourage it.

video of the house under construction was released after. Owner was 90 miles away, so very unlikely they knew about that video.

With internet cameras we often share access passwords. Especially so when privacy isn't an issue, the owner isn't living there. My neighbors and I always alert one another when we see people we don't know at our homes. Cars we are unfamiliar with or suspicious activity. His cameras weren't the only ones who caught him Trespassing. I am of the belief, again correct me where I am wrong, that they live next to this home owner, because he was 90 miles away felt obliged to do this on the home owners behalf.

Just as I have done for my neighbors and neighborhood in the past.

Impossible for any of us to be 100% right because news sources hand pick what they release and manipulate the info to fit their agenda. Forget about CNN and Fox if you want truth.

My gut feeling stands. I believe Arbery was probably up to no good. And I believe the McMichaels were also breaking the law. You can’t chase someone and try to detain them on suspicions. I do believe they are responsible and guilty of negligent homicide.

very plausible and I would be pursuing those charges as well......instead they are going to go for the full murder charges......like they did with others and be sorely disappointed. Sparking more riots I do believe.

When the reality of the situation we are discussing clearly dictates otherwise, no matter how we see it.

I do not like the race baiting the media is trying to spin up.

absolutely no argument on that.......that's what fuels almost my entire frustration with this case.

no white prosecutor will touch it for this reason and now I see some black female "WE WUZ QUEENZ" DA has been passed the case and it is going to get even more absurd and ridiculous.

it is going to get even more political moving forward

Stacey Abrams people have it in their court now. God have mercy on them

Last edited:
There are a bunch of variables that would make me side with either party in this story. Too little is known.

What I see in the videos is a bunch of people making terrible choices. That much is sure.

How cute..those black panther's guns do not even have a red dot scope. You could sit in a lawn chair 200m out with a bolt action and a hunting scope while they semi auto "spray".

Ho ho ho

blackpeople

:lol:

4nx3apvnmno11.png

Ever notice every time a black guy gets shot, he's always on his way home from church, or feeding the homeless, probably an honor role student and had plans of being a neurosurgeon.

That must be why the black community does so poorly. The white devil kills all their churchgoing honor roll students

I don't even have to read this thread to determine that more than 80% of you are racist pieces of shit who barely deserve to be described as "human."

and this kind of thinking is what's wrong with at least half of america today.

fucking stupid

I don't even have to read this thread to determine that more than 80% of you are racist pieces of shit who barely deserve to be described as "human."

Won't read the thread but will happily jump to wild conclusions.

You're better than this, Bounty.

Back