The Twitter Files

Nothing Matt Taibbi has released is shocking or surprising, it's just verification of what everyone already suspected. I guess that's good to finally squash those in denial.

And does anyone know why Elon gave the exclusive to Taibbi? He's a self-proclaimed radical leftist, and openly talked about his hated for America while living in Russia in several Rolling Stones articles.

Kinda surprised to see him switch sides and go against those that have been feeding him the past 20+ years.

FjAtMntXkAM-CZC

if you use the wayback machine, apparently they are all hunter biden dick pics (which violate twitter TOS)

I don't know who matt taibbi is, but he doesn't seem to be a very through "journalist" - [old news i see] he also forgot to remove jacks email in one of the pics lol.

Last edited:
Nothing Matt Taibbi has released is shocking or surprising, it's just verification of what everyone already suspected. I guess that's good to finally squash those in denial.

And does anyone know why Elon gave the exclusive to Taibbi? He's a self-proclaimed radical leftist, and openly talked about his hated for America while living in Russia in several Rolling Stones articles.

Kinda surprised to see him switch sides and go against those that have been feeding him the past 20+ years.

ahh, so he must be a glen greenwald type

Taibbi is known for being good at what he does. He blew up on fairly accurate reporting about the 2008 financial crisis. His talks to the occupy wallstreet crowds were great.

Reported about how Rolling Stone told him how they wanted his articles to reflect on politicians with R in front of their names and how he didn't like that kind of reporting.

Taibbi helped draw attention to Substack as a popular site for content.

He's a great choice for this kind of job. He's capable of keeping his political ideology out of his reporting.

Yeah Elon bought Twitter and spent the last few weeks fabricating an intricate story about the president's son because that's what the richest people in the world do for reasons.

Tbf that's exactly what the TW righties think about their gov

man, i woke up this morning and the fact that twitter is still up and running is the twist of the year.

including last year.

fuckin crazy.

if you use the wayback machine, apparently they are all hunter biden dick pics (which violate twitter TOS)

I don't know who matt taibbi is, but he doesn't seem to be a very through "journalist" - [old news i see] he also forgot to remove jacks email in one of the pics lol.

Just gloss over the other requests, of which he says there are many, to block accounts like James Woods. We know the request for bans far exceeded the laptop also, Berenson, Malone, McCoulough, and on and on. The simple way to check your bias is by asking yourself, would you really think this was no big deal if it pertained primarily to Republicans? You had a meltdown over Trump having a phone call but this is no big deal?

I do think if his goal was to show abuse of power using a request to remove dick pics was a poor choice.

Last edited:
You could remove dick pics without killing the story or banning people entirely. That they were so brazenly carrying water for Dems at this level certainly suggests that its happening at the smaller level too. This sort of stuff used to disturb the left, and the mere prospect of the right having this sort of power of biased manipulation has them sputtering, but now it's just hand waving. Sad.

Let's go down memory lane of leftests' 'news'
Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say - POLITICO
By NATASHA BERTRAND
10/19/2020

50+

More than 50 former senior intelligence officials have signed on to a letter outlining their belief that the recent disclosure of emails allegedly belonging to Joe Biden’s son “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”...

These guys aren't just idiots, they're useful idiots. They knew wtf they were doing. At the very least ALL security clearances should be taken away and these guys brought into court to testify how this letter came about.

but hey, not a big deal to the fullcucks of the world.

Last edited:
Back