The Truth about old_skul

slinkeh said:
well i had a girl coming at me with a hockey stick once (after beating the fuck out of my friend with it...

this is why I live in Florida... the number of hockey sticks lying about, in easy reach of any nearby crazed female, is much, much lower

slinkeh said:
well i had a girl coming at me with a hockey stick once (after beating the fuck out of my friend with it because he was too much of a gentleman to raise a hand back to her, and eventually had to run off) and i just said 'i'm not a nice guy, hit me with that fucking thing and i'll hit you back'....i believe that just because someones females doesn't mean they should be able to get away with doing shit without taking the punishment.

w3rd.

If a girl hit me (and I didn't deserve it), I don't think I'd ever strike her back.

I'd do the wrist/pin to the ground thing.

I have been hit for good reasons... I think I said something mean to ex#2 and she bit me. I think she may have slapped me once, but I don't remember.

slinkeh said:
well i had a girl coming at me with a hockey stick once (after beating the fuck out of my friend with it because he was too much of a gentleman to raise a hand back to her, and eventually had to run off) and i just said 'i'm not a nice guy, hit me with that fucking thing and i'll hit you back'....i believe that just because someones females doesn't mean they should be able to get away with doing shit without taking the punishment.
The guy is dumb as fuck for not blocking the stick or taking it from her. I agree with self-defense.. but no OFFENSE AT ALL. Take the stick. Break it in half, throw it away, scare the shit of her by smashing it into a thousand pieces. But don't hit her. She comes at you, grab her arm. She goes to kick you, stop it. Eventually, they snap the fuck out of it once you establish that you could destroy her, but you're not because you're a good guy.

orbital 123 said:
Um no, you don't hit her, you hold her down, but don't hit her. A man is way stronger than a woman, you hitting her hurts MUCH more than her hitting you.

chyna.jpg

matt-nerd-glasses.jpg

whatever

orbital 123 said:
Um no, you don't hit her, you hold her down, but don't hit her. A man is way stronger than a woman, you hitting her hurts MUCH more than her hitting you.

Actually women have a higher threshold for pain then men.

orbital 123 said:
I'll use the same response on you as I did my wife:

If a much smaller, weaker male gets up the cojones to hit a much larger, stronger one, he'd better be ready for what's coming next. Size doesn't matter. Strength doesn't matter. Gender doesn't matter. Don't open up the "physical" package unless you're ready to deal with what's inside.

Yeah, I was gonna ask if some of you were dating WWF Wrestlers, looks like AmRam answered that for me.

Solution #1: Don't date chix with dix and don't pick your women from the curb.

Never had the problems you guys are talking about and I have dated PLENTY.

amRam said:

Shit she has arms that are my size.... :eek: but who would date a woman like that? They are in the minority, I wouldn't date woman like that, that's for sure. I like my women 5'4" to 5'9" and thin. So I wouldn't have to worry about that.

I use the 'rule of thumb'

I never hit a woman with anything thicker than my thumb, good thing I have a big fat thumb.

187eagle said:
Actually women have a higher threshold for pain then men.
I'll agree with that. Having kids and all must hurt worse than anything I could imagine. and I've fucked myself up pretty badly.

But I'd never.. NEVER hit a women. EVER.

orbital 123 said:
Shit she has arms that are my size.... :eek: but who would date a woman like that? They are in the minority, I wouldn't date woman like that, that's for sure. I like my women 5'4" to 5'9" and thin. So I wouldn't have to worry about that.

you've never been with a woman

Wow, this was fun.

Thanks for the laughs. A trial of peers on TW is better than any court IMHO.

Truthfully I don't believe any of this character bashing that started this. O_S will deal with all of this with his Ex.

How many of you remember the day he told us about the car accident? That was love. Not sure of the motives but I watch enough Lifetime and HBO to know a BS story when I hear one.

Last edited:
Neutrino said:
Yeah, I was gonna ask if some of you were dating WWF Wrestlers, looks like AmRam answered that for me.

Solution #1: Don't date chix with dix and don't pick your women from the curb.

Never had the problems you guys are talking about and I have dated PLENTY.

Well next time you stop a woman from clawing and attacking you without laying a finger on her give me a call... I'll make sure to give you an award

Back