THE REAL TRUE OF HOW HAPPY FLAG IN T1 STARTED

Cheat code doesn't cheat. People cheat.

All comes down to the asshat using it. Blaming a coder isn't right. Same with guns. On
their own, they do nothing.

This post is absolutely pathetic.

Scapegoating HaPpY, a truly kind and generous person, is unfortunate. However, totally leaving out Entr0py, when you know that is who kicked it all off is unforgivable.

You have not changed. YOU LIE LIKE YOU'RE INFECTED WITH SOME KIND OF SAD SICKNESS!

I suppose it's still virus time, isn't it?

- Jerry

I wish a historian among you could do a tribes documentary from the beginning until the present day. I would watch that on netflix in all its drama. But it was all so long ago, can anyone remember anything accurately anyway?

I certainly can! :)

I have a lot of threads (and Twitch streams) along those lines.

It's very difficult to find them, though. Google doesn't care about TribalWar!

Yall want to talk about cheaters? Look at S3 ping fucking CptKirk and I every match we played them. Ping 60 to the their server for months, then 150+ spiking EVERY MATCH WE PLAYED THEM. Remaking maps with repair pacs for buenoses stupid wide long OOB routes ( were the repair pacs coded into the map were- then just renamed the same and loaded onto their servers. They would Lan 6 people in the same room with 0 pings and barely win matches. S3 had many more sneeky cheating stuff I wont get into for it does not matter now.

Any team with a competent and even lazy coder could own any team if they controlled the server, and I'm not talking about lame packet loss, random repair packs or a lan directly connecting them.

i-dont-even-see-the-code-anymore.jpg

skillz' brain is now so thoroughly coated in bong resin that it takes him a decade to reply to tribalwar drama

SAD!

Who fucking cares?

Game's dead.

Oh, and I used to dominate your face at it - regardless of your cheating ways!

Back