THE REAL TRUE OF HOW HAPPY FLAG IN T1 STARTED

sKILLz

Veteran XX
Tribal nostalgia [confessions] by Rambro - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums

So in this thread I did not make it 20 pages in before I had to make something fucking crystal clear. I did NOT know HapPY could CODE- I joined NuTz after he been on the team for some time. I had NO clue of his skills to code and hack.

It is true, late night in a private channel I said "Would it not be cool to come in and grab the flag- but it was a girl with big tits naked and you flew her home" I also said that she be the same size AS THE FLAG - just naked with big tits.

Then sometime later happy comes back with this sunflower crap and I said wtf. That is not what I was talking about that is stupid and you can code? - never used it (believe what you want its been 20+ years)

Once I came to realize the impact of such flag, and his ability to code and make cheats I did not know what to do honestly. If I would have kicked him off the team he would have released the cheats to everyone right away and the game would have been ruined before S3 could pretend they did not cheat and thought they were the best.

I begged him to not send them out to anyone for as long as I could. Then he did anyways over time. I wont call out who he gave them to first, but they are well known names and friends of his on other teams.

Not everyone in Tribes at all, or on NuTz knew about them for sometime for I had contained the virus the best I could until I could not no more.

I never used the happy flag. I will admit I used the epac blue crystals and red mines and turrets.

Happy went on a short time after making these T1 cheats to tell me he had RUINED a number of previous games with cheats before Tribes. That stoked fear into me that he would do it again. I did my best to not get them mass released but overtime he did not care anymore- I fucking did.

T2 came and I broke up NuTz and did not invite Happy to join -W- because of his cheating ways or anyone who used them. Gutpile ( old man best farmer ever) said he would not play anymore if ANYONE was cheating. So -W- was formed to eliminate that, go on to T2 and have a hopefully good run. T2 sucked and within weeks we were back in Tribes with -W- minus Happy and anyone else who could or would cheat. 48 matches later, and not 1 demo of anyone cheating ( all matches were required to be recorded to be reviewed) I reviewed my own teammates demos to be extra sure for I did not want it, and Gutpile would have quit and been super disappointed in the team and myself. RIP Dave

Yall want to talk about cheaters? Look at S3 ping fucking CptKirk and I every match we played them. Ping 60 to the their server for months, then 150+ spiking EVERY MATCH WE PLAYED THEM. Remaking maps with repair pacs for buenoses stupid wide long OOB routes ( were the repair pacs coded into the map were- then just renamed the same and loaded onto their servers. They would Lan 6 people in the same room with 0 pings and barely win matches. S3 had many more sneeky cheating stuff I wont get into for it does not matter now.

I could keep writing for a long as time about a lot. I am guessing someone will respond- I might not.

That is the truth on how happy flag was started- It was NOT on purpose and I did not even know it was possible to do or he could do it.

Also Happy is a master hacker, he could DLT ur HD, break into your accounts, He hacked TW forums right here for all the teams and had admin pass on all the team forums- that happen to which I never asked for also.

I was not about to kick him off and ruin the game so much people loved so early because of 1 persons ego- and ability to code.

I did my best to keep it going for as long as possible ( -W- )

Teams I had(have) mad respect for are:

IE

I still play Tribes. Yall want to do a base PU night? DM me in Discord.

<3 to all those who loved the best game ever and made the scene and experience what it was- amazing.

Tribal nostalgia [confessions] by Rambro - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums

So in this thread I did not make it 20 pages in before I had to make something fucking crystal clear. I did NOT know HapPY could CODE- I joined NuTz after he been on the team for some time. I had NO clue of his skills to code and hack.

It is true, late night in a private channel I said "Would it not be cool to come in and grab the flag- but it was a girl with big tits naked and you flew her home" I also said that she be the same size AS THE FLAG - just naked with big tits.

Then sometime later happy comes back with this sunflower crap and I said wtf. That is not what I was talking about that is stupid and you can code? - never used it (believe what you want its been 20+ years)

Once I came to realize the impact of such flag, and his ability to code and make cheats I did not know what to do honestly. If I would have kicked him off the team he would have released the cheats to everyone right away and the game would have been ruined before S3 could pretend they did not cheat and thought they were the best.

I begged him to not send them out to anyone for as long as I could. Then he did anyways over time. I wont call out who he gave them to first, but they are well known names and friends of his on other teams.

Not everyone in Tribes at all, or on NuTz knew about them for sometime for I had contained the virus the best I could until I could not no more.

I never used the happy flag. I will admit I used the epac blue crystals and red mines and turrets.

Happy went on a short time after making these T1 cheats to tell me he had RUINED a number of previous games with cheats before Tribes. That stoked fear into me that he would do it again. I did my best to not get them mass released but overtime he did not care anymore- I fucking did.

T2 came and I broke up NuTz and did not invite Happy to join -W- because of his cheating ways or anyone who used them. Gutpile ( old man best farmer ever) said he would not play anymore if ANYONE was cheating. So -W- was formed to eliminate that, go on to T2 and have a hopefully good run. T2 sucked and within weeks we were back in Tribes with -W- minus Happy and anyone else who could or would cheat. 48 matches later, and not 1 demo of anyone cheating ( all matches were required to be recorded to be reviewed) I reviewed my own teammates demos to be extra sure for I did not want it, and Gutpile would have quit and been super disappointed in the team and myself. RIP Dave

Yall want to talk about cheaters? Look at S3 ping fucking CptKirk and I every match we played them. Ping 60 to the their server for months, then 150+ spiking EVERY MATCH WE PLAYED THEM. Remaking maps with repair pacs for buenoses stupid wide long OOB routes ( were the repair pacs coded into the map were- then just renamed the same and loaded onto their servers. They would Lan 6 people in the same room with 0 pings and barely win matches. S3 had many more sneeky cheating stuff I wont get into for it does not matter now.

I could keep writing for a long as time about a lot. I am guessing someone will respond- I might not.

That is the truth on how happy flag was started- It was NOT on purpose and I did not even know it was possible to do or he could do it.

Also Happy is a master hacker, he could DLT ur HD, break into your accounts, He hacked TW forums right here for all the teams and had admin pass on all the team forums- that happen to which I never asked for also.

I was not about to kick him off and ruin the game so much people loved so early because of 1 persons ego- and ability to code.

I did my best to keep it going for as long as possible ( -W- )

Teams I had(have) mad respect for are:

IE

I still play Tribes. Yall want to do a base PU night? DM me in Discord.

<3 to all those who loved the best game ever and made the scene and experience what it was- amazing.

midas well

you clearly have a guilty conscience almost 2 decades later. The way you justify your actions is :lol:

No dare showed me that old post- and it was over a year old so i could not post on it. So I made my own.

Try again hater.

I have no guilt. I kept Tribes alive for YEARS wtf you do? Not much

Let's get this shit back on topic...

Did you cheat in Tribes(x)?
Are you a Democrat (or equivalent?)?

its funny cuz i dont think happy even denies this shit. HE has made soo many cheats and doesnt give a fuck about it. He just does his thing

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

... Enter NoFiX.

You mean RIP NoFiX :(

Another hacker.

I could list many who made cheats, used them and tried to blame others.

S3 on CON vs 5150 in a match was a classic one.

wuldn't mind getting chased with big flag skins on me back so long as damage registers against their own flag carriers. seems to be a few lessons here and while i'm not condemning condoning either side, this does seem to be a little out of the blue. who hacked skills

Back