The One Party Thread!

Republican Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos on Board of CCP Front Group

The Republican Speaker of the Wisconsin Assembly, Robin Vos, is a board member of the State Legislative Leaders Foundation (SLLF), a Chinese Communist Party-linked organization, Breitbart News exclusively learned.

Speaker Vos, an establishment, anti-Trump Republican, is under threat of a recall petition due to allegations that he blocked “fair elections” in 2020 and “misled” the Wisconsin Assembly about his plans to impeach the state’s top elections official.
The SLLF nonprofit group has deep connections to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). It is a partner of the Chinese People’s Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries (CPAFFC). The CPAFFC is the “public face” of the CCP’s United Front Work Department.

Vos is an SLLF board member, which places him atop an organization that hosts forums for state legislators and corporate leaders. “[T]hrough our Emerging Leaders Program, we offer mentoring to first- and second-term legislators who have been identified by their peers as future leaders,” SLLF’s website reads:

In 2018, Vos took a trip to France, Italy, London, and Iceland. SLLF paid for the trip, which cost $13,000, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinelreported in 2018, bringing his four-year total from SLLF to $57,000. “I have nothing to be concerned about,” Vos said when questioned about the trip.

SLLF has ties to Hunter Biden. Emails from Hunter’s laptop show that Hunter and Biden associates helped the organization enter the United States while his father, Joe Biden, was vice president.

Vos did not respond to Breitbart News’s request for comment about why he is a board member of SLLF and if he believes his board position could compromise him.

The effort to recall Speaker Vos has a March 11 deadline to submit enough signatures (6,850) to force a recall election.

Thank the speaker of the House Mike 'oh so Christian oh so good man' Johnson and other RINOs who joined in solidarity with the Dimos to keep funding the government and giving them the resources to now do this business....

GJWtTpkWwAAWihT

meanwhile...

Judge rules illegal immigrants have gun rights protected by 2nd Amendment

Afederal judge in Illinois has found that the Constitution protects the gun rights of noncitizens who enter the United States illegally.

U.S. District Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman on Friday ruled that a federal prohibition on illegal immigrants owning firearms is unconstitutional as applied to defendant Heriberto Carbajal-Flores. The court found that while the federal ban is "facially constitutional," there is no historical tradition of firearm regulation that permits the government to deprive a noncitizen who has never been convicted of a violent crime from exercising his Second Amendment rights....

You're a smart Motherfucker, Brad. That's right, I didn't put them there all at the same time. If the forum rules on spamming etc. don't mean shit, please amend them accordingly, KTHX.
Listen Bob, look at the start date and time not the updated. Maybe then you will see what I am saying twatwaffle

A Minnesota mom is demanding answers after she says her nine-year-old daughter was jumped on the school playground by a group of girls who she was told targeted her daughter because “she wasn’t Muslim.”

This would never have come to America if we'd done legal immigration correctly.

“My daughter hadn’t done anything to initiate this or create what had happened. This was just because of her race and her religion. So that was a big thing. Just the lack of action the school was taking, which I do understand to a point that the school has their own rules and their own laws that they have to follow. But the fact that because this was race and religion fueled, the fact that they were never suspended or expelled from school or redirected to distance learning instead of continuing to stay in the classroom, which two of them were in the same classroom as my daughter, is alarming, regardless of their age,” Larson said.
Larson also believes the circumstances would be different if it were Christian students who attacked a Muslim student at an elementary school.

“This would be all over national news. You know, and it shouldn’t be that way. Our children shouldn’t even be in the media for stuff like this in the first place,” she said. “The same outrage should be there for every child because no child should be attacked on a playground and made to feel unsafe at school because her attackers are still there.”

Back