The One Party Thread!

Yea,, so glad the Republicans won the house
Must mean we're winning!
Emerging US Debt Deal Would Raise Limit, Cap Spending for Two Years

...The deal would cut $10 billion from an $80 billion budget increase for the Internal Revenue Service that Biden won as part of his Inflation Reduction Act. Republicans have warned of a wave of agents and audits while Democrats said the increase would pay for itself through less tax cheating.

I'm so glad I vote for the UniParty and not the OtherParty

Thanks to the efforts of right-wing journalist Julie Kelly, an article from December 2020 is making the rounds again. This piece is all about Bill Barr and his decision not to set up a special counsel to continue the criminal investigation into Hunter Biden — this was something Trump was adamant about, but Barr refused, saying he saw no reason why he should do that. Meanwhile, Hunter was gifted a “sweetheart deal” from Biden’s Department of Justice.

Looking at this article now, with all we’ve learned about Barr, Hunter, Joe, and the relentless attempts to remove Trump from political power, it’s hard not to wonder, ‘Was Barr in on this Biden family coverup from the start?’ Just let these words from Bill Barr sink in:

“And to this point I have seen no reason to appoint a special counsel, and I see no reason to do so before I leave. If I thought a special counsel was the right tool, I would name one, but I haven’t.”...

Back