The New Sentra Type R Spec V...

Sal T. Nutz said:
Cracks me up with all these rocket powered rollerskates they are making these days. Turbo Neon, WRX, Lancer EVO, Sentra Spec V. Total pieces of shit with pumped up horsepower to make little ricers pay 20-30k for a 12k car. What a joke.

Or you go the next step up and pay 35,000 which most don't have.

So do the smart thing, buy a damn Kia Spectra for 5 grand 1 year old and put a super or turbo charger in it for 4-5k and have the same result with way less money out of pocket. A total Piece of Shit that has some HP.

Rooster, if you think any of those cars are worth even 1/2 of what they cost, you are the one that has no fucking idea what you are talking about. But I'm sure you are a punk ass kid that can't even afford those pieces of shit, so you actually have to dream about that crap.

i don't have rich parents, i have to pay for my insurance, i have to pay for the car, i am not handed a brand new honda s2000 (which for the money is a pretty shitty car and yes i could have had one but i don't like honda at all). the insurance on an STi would have killed me... 300hp? i'd be paying like 4k a year to insure myself on that car.

Sal T. Nutz said:
Rooster, if you think any of those cars are worth even 1/2 of what they cost, you are the one that has no fucking idea what you are talking about. But I'm sure you are a punk ass kid that can't even afford those pieces of shit, so you actually have to dream about that crap.
Learn to troll better.

The Evo's all-around performance (not just horsepower) is on par with a $90,000 Porsche.

But I guess since it doesn't have leather, or maybe a V8, or perhaps the owners don't have enough mullets for your taste, it's a piece of shit.

What Sal T. Nutz doesn't realize, probably because he's a vacuous moron, is that way back when, the Ford Mustang started as a sports car that got a lot of parts from an economy car, the Ford Falcon.

Car companies building high performance models from a "regular" car's platform is nothing new. He's simply lumped in the actual ricers (civics) with true Japanese performance cars. (STi, Evo)

Stick to your mullet-mobiles. Thanks.

i like american muscle, i like german engineering, and i like japanese rally/touring cars (supra, skyline, evo, sti, etc) i fucking hate honda.

Type R Spec V?

you should be slapped for that.

The Sentra Spec V is nice

I know of a very nice one being built by a local guy. He does alottttttttt of work with nissans, and had his own spec V run 11.7s consistently on street tires. That was a very very very mean car. The one he's building now for a customer in Canada is also quite nice.

As for the SRT-4 neon, I'd pass it on. Though nice, Mopar isn't cheap, and the styling on the neon isn't as nice. It's also a very small car to be in a wreck. What i also find stupid is how the rear windows aren't power. Kinda gay.

Back