The LOL_CONFIG

so this is something that would be used in a circus setting because sure as shit you wouldn't use it in a competetive game. I can only imagine some dumbass trying to hit it while the flag is taken and capped a few times.

Ooops competetive game .. it doesn't happen anymore does it ?

I know, I know ..Tribes is dead : (

there are rare occurrences where you would find it useful, b ut that doesn't make it useless as a result.

that's like saying scout ramming a hof is useless since you can't do it very often

I should have a lot of these somewhere from TRP (I see you have a few small versions of some of the SS ones I coloured).

I'll look around.

I'd love higher res stuff. I'll take anything anyone's got.

Of course I have the Vengeance art...but that's still readily available...so no need to host it

I've got some odds and ends of possible interest to your collection. If you need them, I have several more of these Tribes Extreme panels, for starters.

Lemon, pls be my e-friend cuz half the things I say are meant in jest or not for real and it's like 'fuck you' and 'your gay' or 'your an asshat' (I never spell you're correctly except for now. thats enough) and then people are like POW and I just can't help myself. etc

cut yourself with a razor

make it look like a lemon

rub lemon juice in it

post pics on tribalwar

e-friend++

:-|

I've got some odds and ends of possible interest to your collection. If you need them, I have several more of these Tribes Extreme panels, for starters.

I'll take anything you got. If you want, you can zip(or any other compression of your choice) and email them to me. urieal at gmail dot com

Back