The LOL_CONFIG

Why do people still take this game so fucking seriously? Does a game that's over 10 years old still dictate your emotional balance? If so maybe you should get another hobby.

To say that taking this game seriously even tho its 10 years old, is a bad thing...is kinda dumb. How many other games do you play that are 10 years old?
There aren't many out there. Obviously for this game to still be alive..it took some people to take it seriously for this long.

That's ok.

I havn't played tribes in 7 years and was at it again for the first time... only without my setup configured with inventory scripting yet. Even after 7 years I quickly discovered that taking more then 2 seconds at the Inventory Station will still get you TK'd by an angsty pinhead who can't be held up from his 1337 capping strats by some "n00b".

Last edited:
That's ok.

I havn't played tribes in 7 years and was at it again for the first time... only without my setup configured with inventory scripting yet. Even after 7 years I quickly discovered that taking more then 2 seconds at the Inventory Station will still get you TK'd by an angsty pinhead who can't be held up from his 1337 capping strats by some "n00b".

Damnit Hellsfury use your favorites! ;)

This reminds me of snowboarding. I come out of a chute into an area where newb shouldn't be in the first place, and you know they are newbs because they are hugging to the mountain instead of riding down it. Anyway they get right in your way and force you to try to stop/dodge them, which nearly results in a yardsale for you and the newb. One time my friend was going too fast, and he connected with a lady. Her face was a bloody mess. If she survived, she is horribly disfigured.

What we learn from this? The newb shouldn't be where he doesn't belong.

You say this every single time there is a thread about tribes.
If tribes is dead to you..then don't post in "Tribes Talk".
Go back to "General Discussion" and talk to the TW dorks about ballsacks and buttcracks. We all know ballsacks and buttcracks will never die.
I'm still talking about Tribes you fascist shit, don't you tell me what to do!

:lolwut:-- Tribes really is dead btw

Thanks Mr. Pear! :heart:

That's ok.

HURRY UP WITH THAT STATION!

TK

That's ok.

This is why Annihilation mod has multi use inventories. We embrace angsty pinheads.

This is why Annihilation mod has multi use inventories. We embrace angsty pinheads.

Interessting idea, i never played anni since i don't like when tribes get bastardize, i like my tribes base based. Anyway, so ppl will not collide with each other at invs so a few ppl can enter the inv at the same time? Is that how it works? Probably a must have. Guess you can buy 1 million things at anni invs.

And about the serious business,
i underestand the anger, but definately nothing kick/ban worthy. I mean, you didn't stear into the cappers eyes when bbing him.

You also need to take the game somewhat serious if you play it, the real fun about playing tribes is to play serious, that's where it start's to get thrilling.

But i agree, if you freak out like cs kids when something like this happens, quit playing computergames in general.

And Amadeus, i've a hint for you. Put the tribes is dead phrase in your signature, will save you some time every thread you reply to.

And Amadeus, i've a hint for you. Put the tribes is dead phrase in your signature, will save you some time every thread you reply to.
But then I'd have to put the quote about people being retards in my posts and that would trigger a lot more people's insecurities. :(

i tk ppl at invos if they take too long.

i don't do it because im angsty, i do it because i can.

y dont u set ur favs in an empty server instead of crying on tw about it?

serious-cat.jpg

Wait for the instant action version. The game should get friendlier at that point. I never play games as Tribes 1 is at this point... only a few servers = just club houses for certain people, not a real gaming atmosphere.

you don't have to TK them, you can shoot them off the inv easily with a disc.

besides, if u were NOT a noob, you'd know what to expect if you're taking longer than 3 seconds at the inv unless you just repaired it.

I must be the only one that thought it more than just interesting that someone "less than 5" could hit the green triangles enough to cause enough TKs to get banned. Once taught to target the red triangle did they start owning the field? :p

Back