The LOL_CONFIG

disk is pretty good at it, he's one of the few i see purposefully pull it off in pickups. (nofix just because you script tribes doesn't mean you have a grasp of how to play it well - i don't think you should be judging what is essentially useless and/or impossibly difficult to do)

there are RARE occurrences where its useful, but it's another tool to put into your arsenal. in perro's preliminary BOTB3 he had a couple of clips where grenade jumping midair actually saved the play.

disk is pretty good at it, he's one of the few i see purposefully pull it off in pickups. (nofix just because you script tribes doesn't mean you have a grasp of how to play it well - i don't think you should be judging what is essentially useless and/or impossibly difficult to do)

there are RARE occurrences where its useful, but it's another tool to put into your arsenal. in perro's preliminary BOTB3 he had a couple of clips where grenade jumping midair actually saved the play.

I never said it was useless. I said it was too random, which it is. This is my opinion based off controlled conditions, with the exception of latency.

You ended up insulting me for something I never said. I'd return the favor, but I don't need to make shit up to insult you. Your reading comprehension sucks.

Local demo, and not during actual gameplay. Am I supposed to be impressed?

i don't get it. i said it was too random. it works, but it's inconsistent. scripted, or not.

also, i don't really believe you. post a demo of you hitting it 6 out of 10 times.

Right. I posted a demo hitting 8 for 11. You didn't ask for one during actual gameplay. I would never use it in actual gameplay because it is useless.

Again, it is not that difficult to do. As Disk said, it's simply a matter of memorizing the angle.

Edit--Had an extra 10 minutes
http://www.the-pretty-things-are-going-to-hell.com/Demos/Sharp/
"Nade jump gameplay.rec"

I lost count, but it should be something like 8 for 11. No, that's not how I play in a regular game; I was just going for the nade jumps. Be happy nofix, you took 15 minutes of my time between the local demo and the gameplay demo :(.

Last edited:
Right. I posted a demo hitting 8 for 11. You didn't ask for one during actual gameplay. I would never use it in actual gameplay because it is useless.

Context. I wasn't talking to you, I was responding to Disk when he made this comment:

Not true.

I don't need a script, and when my "Mouse hand" is warmed up, I can hit it, 60% of the time.

And Soldevi, I totally NJ'ed in a LT pu on HB the other day. It was very successful. :-D

Again, it is not that difficult to do. As Disk said, it's simply a matter of memorizing the angle.

Index of /Demos/Sharp
"Nade jump gameplay.rec"

I lost count, but it should be something like 8 for 11. No, that's not how I play in a regular game; I was just going for the nade jumps. Be happy nofix, you took 15 minutes of my time between the local demo and the gameplay demo :(.

How is that actual gameplay? That's joining a server a bunch of times until you nail enough to post a demo. Actual gameplay is playing a game, and being successful pulling them off to a useful extent.

You disagree? That's fine, because I don't really care at this point. Nothing posted in this thread will convince me they aren't random.

It is very easy to do; it just takes practice.

Directions to OP:
1) Look at my first demo and make sure you have your nades on short toss
2) After seeing what the correct angle is, practice tossing your nade at that angle and jetting.
3) After tossing the nade, shoot a disc slightly below the angle you tossed the nade at.
4) Don't attempt to regular discjump and then nade jump because it is much more difficult and takes much more practice (different angle of nade toss and of disc shot).

Has anyone been able to reliably be able to nade jump in a downward direction?

Index of /Demos/Sharp
"Nade jump gameplay.rec"

wow

just wow

Opsayo, are you saying it's not random? Where did I say I can't pull it off? I said it's random. Do you understand English? IT IS RANDOM.

anyone that invokes "wow, just wow" is a certified faggot

Nofix pointed out the fact that some faggot attempted to demonstrate a grenade/disc jump while playing on a local (non-dedicated) server where the ping was in actuality essentially zero instead of a game-type situation where a faggot retard couldn't do that.

Back