The latest uber abuser

you're a complete fool for saying that

good luck trying to study and understand the level of biochemistry, organic chemistry, memory capacity for medical school anatomy, the list goes on

and before that, good luck getting A's in calculus, physics, organic chem, physiology. all require very high intelligence. memorization doesn't allow you to understand concepts.

intelligence is the limiting factor for medical school. only after that, you will have to suffer and indure lots of memorization and gaining even better social skills (med school interviews are not easy either)

theres a cut off for IQ for a doctor and its high

people are human though. i cant believe this dumb bitch threw it all away because of one drunk night.

this is the most Asian thing you've ever posted.

tumblr_nqhe68RYZ01s02vreo1_250.gif

Bullshit! I didn't do very much scripting in Starsiege: Tribes, but what i did do was all original. Don't ever accuse me of being that thieving copy and paste faggot again.

I don't agree with her losing her job. Being arrested and having the video plaster all over was enough. Now she'll be a sponge and join the 92 million not working. Maybe they'll bring her back, it's administrative leave.

Last edited:
that is her, though, and she's led a great life while most ppl with shit lives will never harass someone to the extent she did

shoot her into space

I saw a bit of her segment on GMA on my way out the door this morning. It looked and sounded like desperation to save her career and otherwise pretty disingenuous.

I'm really not like that, guys, I swear!

I think she planned exactly what she would say in that statement, but really she spent too much time talking about her "bad night" and about online threats. Boo hoo. In the video of her attack, from the way she moves, you can tell she's drunk, but she's not THAT drunk. I can totally see her being a violent bitch when sober.

If the ex boyfriend was found and asked if he had to put up with her hitting him, what do you think he would say?

I concur. Her behavior is like someone who is blotto drunk. She's clearly not. Buzzed, at best. She had good control of her faculties and no slurring speech. SO, sorry not sorry. The "had a few drinks" angle is bullshit and so is the "dad in the hospital and boyfriend broke up with me". If your pops is in the hospital, wtf are you doing going out and getting so lit you'd destroy a total strangers car? Cop to the fact that you are a bitch instead of a victim.

I like that she only refers to him as "the Uber driver." I mean why learn his name and respect him as a person. She's a doctor and therefore better than him. Remember be aware that people are filming you, only treat people like shit when you can get away with it.

I think she planned exactly what she would say in that statement, but really she spent too much time talking about her "bad night" and about online threats. Boo hoo. In the video of her attack, from the way she moves, you can tell she's drunk, but she's not THAT drunk. I can totally see her being a violent bitch when sober.

If the ex boyfriend was found and asked if he had to put up with her hitting him, what do you think he would say?

She hired a PR firm.

Back