The latest uber abuser

U rly want noodz of this thing?

anjali-ramkissoon-20.jpg

Exactly. In Fort Lauderdale, the cruise ship terminal is next to the airport. Too far to walk, 5 miles away because the entrance is on the north side of the port. In Miami it's even farther. So the cabbies were in the airport and cruise port lines to get those fares, ignoring the late night crowd that wanted rides home from the bars. Uber solved this problem, because the drivers are everywhere. In fact, most are banned from pick ups at the airports, until Uber makes a deal with the county. That's exactly what happened down here in Broward county, now the same thing is happening in Dade (Miami). The counties want Uber to be just like the taxi industry, with the licensing, taxes, and fees to soak tourists. Uber is saying FU, we're different. The counties ban Uber from the airport, the fans get pissed, threaten to not vote for the commissioners, the story goes on the local news, and a deal is eventually made to bring Uber back.

Yes, I nailed it!

I gotta agree with the doctor bashing. The two I know in med school now are complete fucking morons when it comes to shit I consider common sense. They're very book-smart tho, but I guess that's the point??

"book smart" is just a term for people who can study for endless hours. Most people do not have the attention span or patience to be a doctor.

I put surgeons in a different category because what they do is more of a skill. But some guy who studies the foot for 20 years isn't a genius, sorry.

Being a doctor has nothing to do with intelligence. Memorization and a willingness to sacrifice 10 years of your life is all that is required.

you're a complete fool for saying that

good luck trying to study and understand the level of biochemistry, organic chemistry, memory capacity for medical school anatomy, the list goes on

and before that, good luck getting A's in calculus, physics, organic chem, physiology. all require very high intelligence. memorization doesn't allow you to understand concepts.

intelligence is the limiting factor for medical school. only after that, you will have to suffer and indure lots of memorization and gaining even better social skills (med school interviews are not easy either)

theres a cut off for IQ for a doctor and its high

people are human though. i cant believe this dumb bitch threw it all away because of one drunk night.

Most doctors I have seen are usually wrong but they don't listen and you can't tell them anything - arrogant cunts.
Dr Google is usually better.

I'm looking forward to the uber doctor service where anyone can have a go and people can rate them

this guy i know is a doctor and he gets his passport renewed and posts a picture of his open passport photo page to facebook like "omg just got a new one!" like a fucking idiot

you're a complete fool for saying that

good luck trying to study and understand the level of biochemistry, organic chemistry, memory capacity for medical school anatomy, the list goes on

and before that, good luck getting A's in calculus, physics, organic chem, physiology. all require very high intelligence. memorization doesn't allow you to understand concepts.

intelligence is the limiting factor for medical school. only after that, you will have to suffer and indure lots of memorization and gaining even better social skills (med school interviews are not easy either)

theres a cut off for IQ for a doctor and its high

people are human though. i cant believe this dumb bitch threw it all away because of one drunk night.

CHING CHONG

Y U NO DOCTOR?

I go into the doctor and tell them what I have and what my prescription should be. They treat me a lot different than regular patients. :shrug:

I go into the doctor and tell them what I have and what my prescription should be. They treat me a lot different than regular patients. :shrug:
Sadly 99% of the time you would be right. Most people are just clogging the system with minor ailments and common cold. Often they have to go just to get a certificate for a paid day off work or for insurance reasons - they don't need a friggin doctor

i told my doctor i work from home and sometimes i try working but instead i pick up my dirty shirt and then ill clean the floor

so he gave me 30mg of addy xr

i had to go back and tell him the lower the dose because i lost like 10lbs and was buzzing outta control

i stopped taking it but ima get back on it in a few months for beach season

It's NGFM, his local experience in Ft. Lauderdale, which he has of course applied as a universal truth, is probably taxis stick around the airport too much. Which makes sense because a lot of people are probably not even renting a car and just need a ride to Miami or the cruise ship terminal.
:phone:

Back