Terror threat level: Salad

are vegetarians going to starve this thanksgiving? did donald trump cause this to target his political enemies?

Nope. Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza has a Cauliflower pizza. It's da bomb. Menu - Anthonys Coal Fired Pizza
Vegetarian's are not going to starve. I picked one up Wednesday night and that's my Thanksgiving dinner while I watch football and drink beer.
My other ideas are Rice, Carrots, Brocolli, Onions, Peppers. And there's always pasta with red sauce and veggies. Basically the same thing as rice but with pasta.
Then we move on to salads with wraps and hummus. Don't worry, I'm not going to starve.

Last edited:
You people don't know what you're missing. The cauliflower is roasted, then put on the pizza. It's not raw but soft. I almost think they boil it first, then roast it, then put it on the pizza in the coal fired oven.

I'm gonna do my thxgivin dinner this weekend and instead of turkey I'm getting a bunch of Nagoya wingy

I never really liked turkey. I always enjoyed the sides that went with it. Stuffing, gravy, green beans with the onion pieces on top, bread, salad.

For left over sammiches, I would always put a ton of mayo and ranch dressing, along with the lettuce and tomato. This would hide the taste of the turkey.

Back