Tdub survery. What OS[es] are you running?

What OS do you use? If a dual boot, select more than one.

• Total voters

Musashi

SGT Shred
Veteran XX
I want to compare this with the population at large, just to see.

Stats for the general public.

OS_March_Report.jpg

Last edited:
i really only browse the web on my android tablet. i have a couple windows pcs i still use for other stuff. i have a fedora pc that i never use for anything.

going to think about linux or something non-windows after recent experiences with MS-access exposed Microsofts true colours. Also Steve Balmer is an idiot, with a blank cheque and the worlds resources and is still leading Microsoft into bankruptcy.

how the fuck is that chart possible

3.4% gain between one month? did something amazing happen to windows in february or something?

and i call bullshit on linux ever having 5%

We have 7 comps at this house running Win7. Another one in Michigan that runs Win 7.

One Kindle Fire, and one Galaxy S3 running Android.

One iPad, one iPhone 4, and one iPhone 5 running whatever shit OS that Apple runs.

So Win7 is king here.

GG

EDIT:
3.4% gain between one month? did something amazing happen to windows in february or something?

Yeah it's called Income Tax Return time for the poors.

Last edited:
going to think about linux or something non-windows after recent experiences with MS-access exposed Microsofts true colours. Also Steve Balmer is an idiot, with a blank cheque and the worlds resources and is still leading Microsoft into bankruptcy.

lol. Access is seriously database design for retards--it's like 99% idiot-proof.

:lol: at the poor people who cannot afford macbooks or iphones

:lol: at the morons who pay more for less. Tell me can you watch a bluray movie while you post to tw on an iPhone?
Cause my Android can no prob.

2jbll5d.png

EDIT: Apple not even once.

Last edited:
Back