Tdub survery. What OS[es] are you running?

What OS do you use? If a dual boot, select more than one.

• Total voters
^^ this. Plus Android for mobile.

I find myself using Ubuntu for desktop/laptop for my day to day computer use tho. And windows exclusively at work.

only reason i changed my pc back to Windows 7 from Ubuntu was because I spent like $200 on the Steam christmas sale and figured I had better PLAY the games I bought. (wine covers a lot, but not all) I <3 using Ubuntu

We have 7 comps at this house running Win7. Another one in Michigan that runs Win 7.

One Kindle Fire, and one Galaxy S3 running Android.

One iPad, one iPhone 4, and one iPhone 5 running whatever shit OS that Apple runs.

So Win7 is king here.

GG

EDIT:

Yeah it's called Income Tax Return time for the poors.

You mean, for the people who work for a paycheck vs get stuffed in the mouth/ass by a 60 year old dude for rent?

Yeah, fuck those people. Hard working dipshits.

Technically speaking, I do have a drill press, and I do have sleeveless sanding drums, which allows my drill press to run sandpaper.

therefore, my answer is entirely valid.

Sleevless_Sanding_Drum.JPG

i use windows 8 which despite peoples protests is awesome as long as u use start is back or some program to put start + run menu back (i never need to use metro but its still there if i want it)

windows 8 is super fast 2 boot and runs faster and has a few other good features in task manager and explorer shell

for smart phone android w/ cyanogen

for tablet palm os and android w/ cyanogen

anyone who use mac make me real suspicious

Actually that is interesting because every single person I know uses a mac now. I didn't realize so few people were using them.

Back