Tawny Kitaen dide RIP :(

45f531b1dc7d9f1de088e076e09d5920.jpg

YES.

I really think as the consummate villain in that film, Spader excluded himself from all the dumb John Hughes films he was in (Pretty In Pink, etc.), and got himself into real roles like Red in Blacklist.

If you guys like villains that are straight up evil, watch Spader in Two Days In The Valley. Plus a very hot cat fight between Charlize Theron and Teri Hatcher (blood is drawn).

She tweeted she wanted to get it, and it's since been available. What the fuck is your problem?

I think it's obvious that she was in withdrawal and did a seizure and subsequent badmofo (also rip).

Drinking yourself to death is not a good way to go, from what I understand.
You kids be careful.

Last edited:
What complete horseshit. She tweeted that in January. It's fucking may.

its reggs' daily dailystormer link

definitely because she said she was considering getting vaccinated, she must have gotten it and that must have killed her

no more thought, info or research necessary - conclusion reached

next up - tranny watch!

Most white women in their 50s tweet enough that they cover 92% of all causes of death, inadvertently predicting their own inevitable demises.

Most white women in their 50s tweet enough that they cover 92% of all causes of death, inadvertently predicting their own inevitable demises.

Going out on a limb - tawny tweeted the morning of her death saying she has this massive mountain of coke and she was going to make it her mission to snort it all before the day was done.

That seems like how it usually goes, but Whitney was diffrent-- I'm not sure if it was having money or Bobby or whatever, but she was so pretty. And yeah, in the end, was just a nigger drowning in the tub.

I was very sad when I learn't she was gone.

Back